Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's parts of me that kinda of respects BLM some what.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 I don't like the looting the crime going on but not all portestors were violent.

2 I'm not saying George Floyd was guiltless.

Never the less I some what can sympathise with BLM in that I'm general cops don't treat them as fairly and in general have larger biases towards blacks mainly cause of stereotypes and also the huge othering that comes with being a ethnic its annoying and a bore. So this part I can respect. Also in general I hate cope fuck em

What is this Jewish shit. Blacks are treated better by cops than any other group because of shit like this. Cops treat blacks MORE than fair.

you can’t find a Black person innocently killed by police. ALL of them either resist arrest or attack police, sometimes both. Nobody BLM has put forward has been innocent, they’ve all been damned dirty niggers

What is this Jewish shit. Blacks are treated better by cops than any other group because of shit like this. Cops treat blacks MORE than fair.

you can’t find a Black person innocently killed by police. ALL of them either resist arrest or attack police, sometimes both. Nobody BLM has put forward has been innocent, they’ve all been damned dirty niggers

Cry me a river ngl

Cry me a river ngl
Give me statistics.
blacks commit 51% of crimes, yet White people are killed more by police. Whites are disproportionately killed by police in comparison to the crime they do.

Blacks are treated better by cops than any other group because of shit like this. Cops treat blacks MORE than fair.
ngl if i was a cop i would be extra careful with dark skinned people for obvious reasons so doubt

ngl if i was a cop i would be extra careful with dark skinned people for obvious reasons so doubt

Your literally proving BLMs point that is literally what there saying people mistrust people of colour more

I remember the good old days when the...

Just sat at their desks all day giving away free ponies!

Now they turned into feral morons that burn loot and murder, because (((the people))) on tv told them to.

Sad shit man...

Your literally proving BLMs point that is literally what there saying people mistrust people of colour more
No. They don’t. If they did it’d be justified as blacks commit a majority of crime. If I was arrested 50 times for robbery would people who have money not be distrustful of me?

People need to realize this truth ngl

C74E808F 75D4 41EC 85EE 1DC43F4E08C3

The same people. That call black people less than human once inside isreal right?
No. They don’t. If they did it’d be justified as blacks commit a majority of crime. If I was arrested 50 times for robbery would people who have money not be distrustful of me?

1 crime rate has been falling over all since the recent decades anyways.

2 Whilst it's true more arrests occur that doesn't necessarily mean crime you can not commit a crime but go to jail at least victimless i mean were talking like drugs and shit i mean tell what is the harm in smoking a plant ?

3 Also just saying the areas with the highest in the UK at-least crime rates are in very specific areas we can need to ask ourselves why is this specific area so violent cause all races commit crime in that specific area that's a good place to start.

4 This is what leads to a feed back loop poorer areas bump up larger criminal rates leading to larger mistrust within the general public leading to more cops being pulled over in that specefic area leading to the numbers being bumped up even more this has larger issues cause when you profile people of color in other areas that aren't as violent that attitude still stays words spread especially negative experiences this is why we don't call covid the Chinese virus.

Nice try eternal anglo you and the dude on the left are 2 sides of the same coin.

Last edited:
I'm general cops don't treat them as fairly and in general have larger biases towards blacks mainly cause of stereotypes

No its mainly because american blacks have a criminal culture, black american culture celebrates criminality, and that has a larger effect on black culture on the whole which leads to increased rates of criminality

Do you need to be reminded that black americans make up 13% of the population but commit around 50% of all violent crimes, how the fuck does that make sense, that should show you just how criminal of a culture they have, they are literally doing crime to make up for the lack of crime the other races are doing lol

Like come on dude, people need to stop with this BS, your thread makes no fucking sense at all

Also in general I hate cope fuck em

Remember this if someone in your family gets beaten, killed or raped, remember how much you hate the cops and don't call them

For the same reason that if you saw a swarm of hornets nearby, you'd behave differently than if you saw a swarm of bees nearby, are you seriously going to pretend like black americans aren't more violent and don't celebrate criminality in their culture, rap music is literally just about celebrating criminality, criminals have a celebrity status in black american culture, why shouldn't a police officer be more afraid?

Last edited:
No its mainly because american blacks have a criminal culture, black american culture celebrates criminality, and that has a larger effect on black culture on the whole which leads to increased rates of criminality

Do you need to be reminded that black americans make up 13% of the population but commit around 50% of all violent crimes, how the fuck does that make sense, that should show you just how criminal of a culture they have, they are literally doing crime to make up for the lack of crime the other races are doing lol

Like come on dude, people need to stop with this BS, your thread makes no fucking sense at all

Remember this if someone in your family gets beaten, killed or raped, remember how much you hate the cops and don't call them

For the same reason that if you saw a swarm of hornets nearby, you'd behave differently than if you saw a swarm of bees nearby, are you seriously going to pretend like black americans aren't more violent and don't celebrate criminality in their culture, rap music is literally just about celebrating criminality, criminals have a celebrity status in black american culture, why shouldn't a police officer be more afraid?

1 The 13/50 thing is propped up by a feed back loop that all leads back to Jim crow and older racist policies set up by states in the past further impoverishing the future gens hence why more starting crime starts in certain areas (mainly the impoverished ones) and since the area isn't growing richer at a rapid enough pace cause historically they couldn't and whites could. there for there communities tend to be more violent and since the police have a habit of monitoring certain areas that they suspect is most violent added to that the historical context of racism and jim crow you can quickly start to see 13/50 is a 1 long feed back loop that all leads back to the prime evil the state.

2 I stand by what i said about the cops over bearing pieces of shit that abuse there power constantly know some are good i'm not saying all but the system itself serves the state and the state is the thing which lead to this fucking bullshit to start with.

3 Black culture was given by white people if a black person doesn't act black they get called weird almost as if it was given i mean seriously the half of america thinks blm is really about saying fuck all white people or that white people are the devil or others crying about slavery like this misunderstanding has to stop and it's annoying.

4 Do you not think black culture getting supported isn't a out growth off the dominant mono culture ? there is a reason why white people see it as cool it's seen as hip and thug shit i know this from experience.

1 The 13/50 thing is propped up by a feed back loop that all leads back to Jim crow and older racist policies set up by states in the past further

JFL ok so you're saying blacks are incapable of change, were going to reach the year 3020 and people like you will still be making these excuses, its funny how when black Africans move to america they become doctors and do well in school (look it up), but black americans are fucking useless, its their culture, and its their choice to choose a new culture

Black culture was given by white people

Ok then, so by your logic, the most defiant and "anti-white supremacy" thing blacks can do is to stop taking part in stereotypical black culture right?

if a black person doesn't act black they get called weird

I know, I'm black, that's not white people's fault, that's black peoples fault for holding onto shitty cultural values

According to a data provided by Rice University in Texas, Nigerian-Americans are the most educated ethnic group in the United States.[14] According to the Migrations Policy Institute 29% of Nigerian-Americans have graduate degrees (compared to 11% of the overall American population).[15] Furthermore, a minimum of four percent of Nigerian-Americans are also Ph.D holders. This is at least three times higher than any other ethnic group in the United States of America.[16] Nigerian-Americans are also known for their contributions to medicine, science, technology, and literature.

Stop making excuses for black americans, they are the worst blacks on the planet, they need to be wiped out and replaced by actual Africans, its pathetic, all they do is complain and blame other people for the bad choices they keep making

I can sympathize with wanting to go ER, but I believe things have gone on too long and the chaos has become too broad. It also messes up people trying to be peaceful. I honestly guess going ER isn't worth it unless you have an aim and targets in mind. At that point I guess it becomes terrorism though

I agree that people should be treated equally and whatnot but the way they act certainly isn't the right way to go about it

1 I don't like the looting the crime going on but not all portestors were violent.

2 I'm not saying George Floyd was guiltless.

Never the less I some what can sympathise with BLM in that I'm general cops don't treat them as fairly and in general have larger biases towards blacks mainly cause of stereotypes and also the huge othering that comes with being a ethnic its annoying and a bore. So this part I can respect. Also in general I hate cope fuck em
This level of cuckery bluepill needs to be a bannable offense.

JFL @ thinking niggers are opressed.