Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's only a few times where women make eye contact with me.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Never because I am good looking or they are trying to get my attention of course. This also doesn't count people who are forced to talk to me or want something.

The only reason they look over at me or pretend to acknowledge me is when I don't cuck myself to worship them. When I don't hold doors (i'm usually forced to hold them when certain people are around such as college professors or at work) then all of a sudden the women look at me. When I take a bus seat instead of being cucked and letting a young girl sit, the girls look at me. They only look when I **deny** them of what they think they are entitled to. Women only notice incels when it's a bad reason or they have some malicious intention.

They are like spoiled children and have a hissy fit when things don’t go their way.

Stop holding doors bro. Its pathetic. They would never do anything for you but you're treating them like royalty. If anyone gives you shit say its equality. They dont hold doors for you so why should you for them

They only look when I **deny** them of what they think they are entitled to.

These creatures walk around like they are entitled to everything. They walk around like princesses, expecting you to dodge her while walking and she did not even look into your face. They just look straight forward, treating you like thin air.
Never dodge, just shoulder slap her. This is what I am doing.

They look at us then write about incels hating women.
If you were a chad, they'd write about a chad that rejected them and they liked his personality.

I usually hold doors not depending on their gender.

They are entitled to everything under the sun

You? Oh you aren't entitled to anything.

Stop holding doors bro. Its pathetic. They would never do anything for you but you're treating them like royalty. If anyone gives you shit say its equality. They dont hold doors for you so why should you for them
I only hold the doors when I'm forced, aka, when someone like an employer or professor is around. What if I get my grade lowered or fired? I don't hold the doors for the most part, hence this post. I know, they do nothing for me.

They are like spoiled children and have a hissy fit when things don’t go their way.
Definitely. That's why people are so protective about women when people say things about them. The truth triggers people.

I only hold the doors when I'm forced, aka, when someone like an employer or professor is around. What if I get my grade lowered or fired? I don't hold the doors for the most part, hence this post. I know, they do nothing for me.
Fair enough

They make loads of eye contact with me, apparently I’m “shocking” to look at.

Torgocel

What foids see when they look at my deformed deathcel eyes.

That’s why they need to be spanked like children