Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee There’s nothing wrong with unrealistic standards

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dbfzjm/theres_nothing_wrong_with_unrealistic_standards/

For example, I have a friend who basically wants a K-pop idol who likes to garden and game with her. Another who wants the whole finance trust fund 6’5 blue eyes thing but also with at least a masters degree and speaks multiple languages. My friends are well aware their standards are unrealistic. They just have the attitude that if the guy doesn’t blow them away, they’d rather be single.

This is what's wrong with roasties.

Teehee moment

we'll see if they keep the same energy when they're pushing 40

No there's nothing wrong with unrealistic standards that result in thousands of men being lonely and depressed while you sit around and take pictures with chad.

What sick, evil fucks. And they try to convince themselves they aren't guilty, they don't even care.

There's nothing wrong with us all wanting 9/10 men and nothing else and leaving all other inferior men to die alone thus destroying civilization. If you have a problem with this, you're a misogynistic incel :foidSoy:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dbfzjm/theres_nothing_wrong_with_unrealistic_standards/l7r82h2/

Yeah, this. I always wanted, well, basically Brad Pitt in Interview with a Vampire. Pretty boy goth. Every alt woman's dream, lmao. Not just the pretty either, I wanted a dude who could slay with me at goth shows and midnight horror features.
But the dude I fell in love with looks more like Brad Pitt in Fight Club lol.

I wanted goth Brad Pitt but I only got chad Brad Pitt :foidSoy: meme gender :lul::lul::lul:

If it's okay for whores to have unrealistic standards, there's also nothing wrong with men having unrealistic standards. You can't have it both ways.

her and her friends will spread the word to make dating girls under 30 illegal
SHE WAS 29 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

Attachments

• Fw_IkTAWcAI4PxK.png
    Fw_IkTAWcAI4PxK.png
    187 KB · Views: 7
her and her friends will spread the word to make dating girls under 30 illegal
Every bitter post wall washed up foid that's obsessed with DiCaprio's love love in a nutshell

The women meet my standards for rape

well id like a pure aryan stacy with huge tits and a plump ass whose fertile eggs will host my 1000 future kids. i just have the attitude that if a foid doesnt blow me away, id rather be single.

they really live life in automatic mode, they never stop to think on how romantic relationship works because they have it easier. So how they are safe in that ambit.

they lack introspection

There is nothing wrong with men wanting Blonde Blue eyed Scandinavian buxom Aryan Stacies.

we'll see if they keep the same energy when they're pushing 40
In this soyciety they will... even after hitting the wall foids are still chad only. There is zero pressure for foids to get with their looksmaxx, there is no economic or societal pressure for foids to settle down so they wont. Even a 1/10 foid thinks she deserves a 10/10 man now. Gender relations are fucked.

Wow incel. Don't you know that women have varied tastes? Just sort by ">Best" and let's see the top comment:

Yeah, this. I always wanted, well, basically Brad Pitt in Interview with a Vampire. Pretty boy goth. Every alt woman's dream, lmao. Not just the pretty either, I wanted a dude who could slay with me at goth shows and midnight horror features.

But the dude I fell in love with looks more like Brad Pitt in Fight Club lol.

You see? Some foids want Brad Pitt in "Interview with a Vampire" but other foids want Brad Pitt in "Fight Club".

(You would think this is satire but...no.)

Only women can have standards :soy:

:foidSoy: I'm allowed to want the best of the best men. Meanwhile I'm a 4/10 at best, need to lose 40lbs, never worked on myself, and am a total bitch. All ugly men need to die :foidSoy:

No there's nothing wrong with unrealistic standards that result in thousands of men being lonely and depressed while you sit around and take pictures with chad.

What sick, evil fucks. And they try to convince themselves they aren't guilty, they don't even care.

Absolute vile sluts i want to hurt them :reeeeee:

this is so ridiculous that i can't even be mad. femoids unironically have child's brain.

simps and j00s deserve to rot in hell for giving them so much power

If a man dare perfered a skinny woman she would not agree with the "Unrealistic standard"

(Even tho it's not Unrealistic)

If a man dare perfered a skinny woman she would not agree with the "Unrealistic standard"

(Even tho it's not Unrealistic)
It's completely reasonable for me to demand literal Greek gods, sweaty. But you're a shallow misogynist if you prefer women with a healthy BMI. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with us all wanting 9/10 men and nothing else and leaving all other inferior men to die alone thus destroying civilization. If you have a problem with this, you're a misogynistic incel :foidSoy:
The ovaries have gone rotten

For example, I have a friend who basically wants a K-pop idol who likes to garden and game with her. Another who wants the whole finance trust fund 6’5 blue eyes thing but also with at least a masters degree and speaks multiple languages. My friends are well aware their standards are unrealistic. They just have the attitude that if the guy doesn’t blow them away, they’d rather be single.

I'm not even a Christian, but Jesus bloody fucking Christ.

Delusion of Modern Women:
itsover1000.jpg

I imagine near everybody on that subreddit are obese greasy land whales. People who really hate men this much are almost never attractive

they’d rather be single

I'm okay with that, just one thing :
- abolish all laws that force companies to hire females
- forbid male cops from defending a female
- abolish all gov help for females
- abolish alimony

Go be single now. As in, actually single, without the taxpayers' money, without males with guns to protect you.

We are living in the rat experiment. Everyone is too busy on self-improvement and beauty. Nobody wants to breed anymore.