Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's nothing wrong with MGTOW as long as you're honest with yourself

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
Yeah it's a cope but as long as you recognize that the only reason you're doing this is because you're not attractive to women and don't pretend that you're choosing to go your own way, it's actually a pretty good one.

There are blackpilled MGTOWs like SteveHoca who realize that they're sent their own way becuase they're not good looking. They don't pretend that they're choosing to avoid women.

I find the TRP/PUA bullshit to be infinitely more pathetic.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
It's far better than destroying yourself and being overly focused on women. 

Cut down the whole forest of lust, not a tree only! Danger comes out of the forest of lust. When you have cut down both the forest of lust and its undergrowth, then, Bhikshus, you will be rid of the forest and free! So long as the love of man towards women, even the smallest, is not destroyed, so long is his mind in bondage, just as the calf is bound to and ever follows its mother cow. - Dhammapada 283
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,244
Online
7d 7h 52m
Enigmatic93 said:
Yeah it's a cope but as long as you recognize that the only reason you're doing this is because you're not attractive to women and don't pretend that you're choosing to go your own way, it's actually a pretty good one.

Most of them don't think that
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
NekoStance said:
Most of them don't think that

I know. Most of them are either bitter divorced beta bux or young incels in denial.

What I'm saying is that the general idea of forgetting about women and finding pleasure in other things is a good way to go if you're incel.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
Many MGTOW are normies and Chadlites who have been screwed over by women one time too many, or have seen their friends get divorceraped or otherwise treated like garbage. Some MGTOW are blackpilled Chads as well, probably most Chads end up as MGTOW eventually. But yes, many MGTOW are also oldcels and incels who have no other choice but to go their own way.

If you are TRP/PUA you are supporting feminists and their sexual liberation. Nothing is more cucked than TRP/PUA, possibly not even being betabux. As a TRP/PUA your whole life revolves around worshipping pussy. You lift to get pussy, you work to get pussy, you buy stuff to get pussy. Every waking moment of your life is spent thinking "how can I make women like me more so I get pussy" and of course you try to avoid getting them pregnant so the whole reproduction thing is a meme. Meanwhile, what do women have to do? Nothing, maybe just not be fat and apply makeup. You are the slave, they are the master. Even if you as a TRP/PUA think you are the "alpha male", the fact remains that you do 95-99% of the work.
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
NEETsupreme said:
Many MGTOW are normies and Chadlites who have been screwed over by women one time too many, or have seen their friends get divorceraped or otherwise treated like garbage. Some MGTOW are blackpilled Chads as well, probably most Chads end up as MGTOW eventually. But yes, many MGTOW are also oldcels and incels who have no other choice but to go their own way.

If you are TRP/PUA you are supporting feminists and their sexual liberation. Nothing is more cucked than TRP/PUA, possibly not even being betabux. As a TRP/PUA your whole life revolves around worshipping pussy. You lift to get pussy, you work to get pussy, you buy stuff to get pussy. Every waking moment of your life is spent thinking "how can I make women like me more so I get pussy" and of course you try to avoid getting them pregnant so the whole reproduction thing is a meme. Meanwhile, what do women have to do? Nothing, maybe just not be fat and apply makeup. You are the slave, they are the master. Even if you as a TRP/PUA think you are the "alpha male", the fact remains that you do 95-99% of the work.

Legit as fuck.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
You're not really "going your own way" if you're having trouble attracting a mate. No man who has success with women would ever choose to ignore women unless it was only for a short amount of time.
 
Eternalfootman2017

Eternalfootman2017

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
105
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
You're not really "going your own way" if you're having trouble attracting a mate. No man who has success with women would ever choose to ignore women unless it was only for a short amount of time.

You are wrong.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
No man who has success with women would ever choose to ignore women unless it was only for a short amount of time.

Why not? They seem to be a huge pain in the ass and these days a massive liability #MeToo.

Also how do you know that? Do you have success with women?

I could imagine guys getting tired of their nagging and shit. I have had female friends and they were pretty boring. The only exceptional thing they have to offer is pussy and some validation. If you are someone who gets pussy, then its not so special anymore and you probably don't need their validation.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Everything you do as an incel is wrong
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,244
Online
7d 7h 52m
NEETsupreme said:
 Some MGTOW are blackpilled Chads
Sounds like an oxymoron 
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
NekoStance said:
Sounds like an oxymoron

Chads and incels are most likely to be blackpilled because they experience opposite extremes of female behavior regularly.

Females will almost always reject incels because of their looks, no matter what they do otherwise. Chads will almost never be rejected because of their looks, no matter what they do. Chad can be a drug addict loser who beats women, but still get pussy like a rockstar. If you have an ounce of intelligence that will blackpill you as to the true nature of females, when comparing how they treat other people.

Normies are most likely to remain bluepilled because women treat them ambiguously because their looks are somewhat neutral as to female attraction due to them being mostly average looking. As a normie therefore things like getting new clothes, haircut, lifting, showering, better social skills etc. can tip the scales when competing against other normies for roasties. Of course it won't help versus Chads though, who are in a league of their own.
 
W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Posts
263
Online
0
Fuck them, they banned me.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
MGTOW is cope, Red Pill is cope; for incels the only path left is the R O P E you aren't blackpilled if you think any of that garbage works for us ugly people.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
Enigmatic93 said:
Yeah it's a cope but as long as you recognize that the only reason you're doing this is because you're not attractive to women and don't pretend that you're choosing to go your own way, it's actually a pretty good one.

There are  blackpilled MGTOWs like SteveHoca who realize that they're sent their own way becuase they're not good looking. They don't pretend that they're choosing to avoid women.

I find the TRP/PUA bullshit to be infinitely more pathetic.

I agree. If you knew modern wamen suck,  why would you waste your time and money on them hoping to get a mate who is going to divorce rape you anyway
 
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
3,598
Online
0
I only respect the MGTOWs who actually had sex, married, and witnessed the evil nature of females. Virgin MGTOWs are actually incels in denial.
 
Eternalfootman2017

Eternalfootman2017

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
105
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
Great argument.

Well I’m not going to do the heavy lifting educating you.


Blackpill101 said:
I only respect the MGTOWs who actually had sex, married, and witnessed the evil nature of females. Virgin MGTOWs are actually incels in denial.

Nice to see someone else who knows not all mgtows are coping incels and some actually avoid women though they have had success in the past.  Some incels insist on living in the dark, but hey, ignorance is bliss and misery loves company.
 

Similar threads

InMemoriam
Replies
69
Views
3K
BuyingANewFace
B
Oroborus
Replies
12
Views
452
Ninjanas
Ninjanas
Deleted member 42964
Replies
33
Views
1K
JayGoptri
JayGoptri
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top