Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's nothing wrong with being a beta.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Both alpha and beta males have their own traits that are unique to them and it's their known strategy of how they perceive the world and function in it. An alpha male is often depicted as a strong, masculine male while a beta male is often used as a strawman for weakness and feminine traits.

Let me remind you that betas still occupy high power positions in the socioeconomic hierarchy; if everyone is alpha then no one is. Confidence is a trait that anyone is capable of reproducing given the right circumstances it's not something exclusive to an alpha male. Tired of these generic archetypes people only scratch the surface but fail to delve deeper.

TL;DR nothing wrong with being beta

Betas may be smart but we will always be looked down upon by society as being "wierd" or "creepy". Normie post btw

I would simply answer "inject T" but I can't because of the new anti-spam rules so I'm typing this.

ugly guy thats beta = creepy loser

ugly guy thats alpha = creepy autistic lonely loser

theres no winning when youre ugly. doesnt matter if alpha or beta

Not all betas are cucks but all cucks are betas.

Just jack it to a stolen brazirs titi resedue theory

That's why you become a sigma male instead, but most sigmas are betas in reality.

For prey? Probably. For predator? :lul:

Last edited:
I would simply answer "inject T" but I can't because of the new anti-spam rules so I'm typing this.
I agree with you. The creator if this thread should grow some balls and consider getting a big ass load of T injected.
Just PM me OP, I'm an expert for a reason :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelswhere:;)

Both alpha and beta males have their own traits that are unique to them and it's their known strategy of how they perceive the world and function in it. An alpha male is often depicted as a strong, masculine male while a beta male is often used as a strawman for weakness and feminine traits.

Let me remind you that betas still occupy high power positions in the socioeconomic hierarchy; if everyone is alpha then no one is. Confidence is a trait that anyone is capable of reproducing given the right circumstances it's not something exclusive to an alpha male. Tired of these generic archetypes people only scratch the surface but fail to delve deeper.

Beta detected.

>Let me remind you that betas still occupy high power positions in the socioeconomic hierarchy
Yes they contribute much to society but get no love(or less chance to get love at least) because they are beta. So it's good for everyone but the beta himself to be beta.

My point is why try to be alpha when you cant even pull it off, no ones going to take you seriously. I already know people are given unfair advantages over others due to lookism. A good looking person can be beta believe it or not.... Even if the consensus is to the public eye that they are immediately alpha.

@Parrtlord get in here boyo.

Beta literally means average or normal, its the tier that the majority of men fall under. Most of human progression has been due to the labour of betas being actualised by the cultural technology of marriage - exchanging their work, intellect and labour for the right to mate with women.

Its quite amazing to think we are almost at the end of an era...beta male labour can no longer be exchanged for access to women, and its getting close to the point that it will no longer even be needed (thanks to automation).

What happens after that is basically unprecedented.. but will most likely be societal depredation, decline and eventually collapse and replacement with a new system.

Foids say there is nothing wrong with being beta, buts it’s another thing for them to actually believe it

fucking girls and having people submit to you(be it at work or socially) are the ONLY sources of alpha energy. no one on this forum has either, therefore everyone here is BETA.

legit there is nothing wrong with being beta though, as long as you're content and it doesn't make you anxious, although idk if that's possible.

fucking girls and having people submit to you(be it at work or socially) are the ONLY sources of alpha energy. no one on this forum has either, therefore everyone here is BETA.

legit there is nothing wrong with being beta though, as long as you're content and it doesn't make you anxious, although idk if that's possible.

Speak for yourself. I'm an alpha male but it still doesn't make a difference. Only looks matter. you can be the biggest beta feminine faggot ever if you have chad looks, you will still get tons of girls and an ugly alpha will get no girls at all.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I'm an alpha male but it still doesn't make a difference. Only looks matter. you can be the biggest beta feminine faggot ever, you will still get tons of girls and an ugly alpha will get no girls at all.
^

Speak for yourself. I'm an alpha male but it still doesn't make a difference. Only looks matter. you can be the biggest beta feminine faggot ever if you have chad looks, you will still get tons of girls and an ugly alpha will get no girls at all.

what makes you an alpha male?:feelshmm:

There's nothing wrong with spending 85 years letting women and Chad bust your balls hoping you'll be able to climb the ladder and get to the top, that's right boyos

There's nothing wrong with spending 85 years letting women and Chad bust your balls hoping you'll be able to climb the ladder and get to the top, that's right boyos
That’s not a beta thing, it’s a cuck thing

That’s not a beta thing, it’s a cuck thing
Because of the pic in your sig I want to agree with you, but let's be honest, if you're not socially dominant, 99% of the time nobody is going to give you anything except the bare minimum for your socioeconomic tier to get by on. You are a little worker bee that gets worked like a donkey until he dies. Men better than you use you as either a slave or as a prop, women think you are a beta provider. The OP says some of the economic elites are beta, and sure, but how IQ do you have to be to get to the top rung while not being a complete piece of shit ready to climb over anyone and everyone? Smarter than almost everyone on this website except maybe that one guy who's a brain surgeon, that's for sure.

Because of the pic in your sig I want to agree with you, but let's be honest, if you're not socially dominant, 99% of the time nobody is going to give you anything except the bare minimum for your socioeconomic tier to get by on. You are a little worker bee that gets worked like a donkey until he dies. Men better than you use you as either a slave or as a prop, women think you are a beta provider. The OP says some of the economic elites are beta, and sure, but how IQ do you have to be to get to the top rung while not being a complete piece of shit ready to climb over anyone and everyone? Smarter than almost everyone on this website except maybe that one guy who's a brain surgeon, that's for sure.

You’re completely right, what I mean is that betas still have a choice not to betabuxx or be a cuck... A blackpilled beta > bluepilled beta
Tbh I wish I could type like you do

You’re completely right, what I mean is that betas still have a choice not to betabuxx or be a cuck... A blackpilled beta > bluepilled beta
Where is there to go for a blackpilled beta? wagecuck? rotting on NEETbux? Seems like a lack of options to me, the average MMO is more engaging than 85 years as the average beta male.

Also ayy @Fontaine wassuh

Where is there to go for a blackpilled beta? wagecuck? rotting on NEETbux? Seems like a lack of options to me, the average MMO is more engaging than 85 years as the average beta male.

Also ayy @Fontaine wassuh
A black pilled beta can come here
And yeah you’re right again about the lack of options

I would NEVER humiliate myself by becoming a beta, and I'd be disappointed in my Incel brethern if anyone reduced themselves to becoming one.

A black pilled beta can come here
And yeah you’re right again about the lack of options
So what you're saying is everything is 100% hopeless, we're fucked, all you have to look forward to is posting on a forum for men with blue balls. There is everything wrong with being weak, beta and unsuccessful because you are a little cuck with no options and no opportunity to do anything rewarding. The only thing stopping you from roping right now, if you're self-aware about your own situation enough to realise life is not even close to being worth living, is your animal urge to live and possibly a fear of not existing.

Yeah nothing wrong with being a beta bro JFL just love yourself it's all good man, everything's great

So what you're saying is everything is 100% hopeless, we're fucked, all you have to look forward to is posting on a forum for men with blue balls. There is everything wrong with being weak, beta and unsuccessful because you are a little cuck with no options and no opportunity to do anything rewarding. The only thing stopping you from roping right now, if you're self-aware about your own situation enough to realise life is not even close to being worth living, is your animal urge to live and possibly a fear of not existing.

Yeah nothing wrong with being a beta bro JFL just love yourself it's all good man, everything's great
Being beta is involuntary for some of us..

Being beta is involuntary for some of us..
Of course it is, all of this is involuntary, you're on incels.is
What is voluntary is bullshitting or not bullshitting, and people need to start doing more of the latter and less of the former like OP is doing.

alpha is just male with masculine face, he gives order and others follows that order because of halo effect.
when ugly male is alpha (gives orders), nobody listen to him because he is ugly.

However
Of course it is, all of this is involuntary, you're on incels.is
What is voluntary is bullshitting or not bullshitting, and people need to start doing more of the latter and less of the former like OP is doing.
Im not defending the op.. I just like want people know that some betas are better than others.. At least you’re talking to a Beta that doesn’t think you’re a sexist pig

However

Im not defending the op.. I just like want people know that some betas are better than others.. At least you’re talking to a Beta that doesn’t think you’re a sexist pig
Yeah it's all good man, I don't have anything against you. I was more or less using you as a sounding board to get my point across because you went along with it quite well. This doesn't mean I'm above you or shitting on you in any way btw. Apologies if I sounded like I was personally attacking you, but really shit is fucked for all of us man, not fun. Best of luck.

I am a beta and I hate being beta, can't help it though.

My point is why try to be alpha when you cant even pull it off, no ones going to take you seriously. I already know people are given unfair advantages over others due to lookism. A good looking person can be beta believe it or not.... Even if the consensus is to the public eye that they are immediately alpha.
Perception is all that matters, humans can't read your mind. If people could perceive me as a confident, assertive, and attractive man despite not actually being any of these things, then what's empirically true doesn't matter to them. My problems would be gone.

Yeah it's all good man, I don't have anything against you. I was more or less using you as a sounding board to get my point across because you went along with it quite well. This doesn't mean I'm above you or shitting on you in any way btw. Apologies if I sounded like I was personally attacking you, but really shit is fucked for all of us man, not fun. Best of luck.
It’s all good buddy! I do appreciate your ability to whip up those High IQ paragraphs in a short amount of time. :feelsokman: Mogs me tbh :)

It’s all good buddy! I do appreciate your ability to whip up those High IQ paragraphs in a short amount of time. :feelsokman: Mogs me tbh :)
tfw even people on an incel forum talk to you like you're retarded
it never ends

tfw even people on an incel forum talk to you like you're retarded
it never ends
I can’t imagine anyone thinking you’re retarded lol.. It happens to me though sometimes haha