Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel theres nothing worse you can call someone than 'ugly'

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
call them stupid, an asshole, poor these just slide off
but nothing sinks in deeper tham being called ugly

Yeah, life is only worth living if you are attractive, being intelligent has never get someone anything of value (at least in modern times)

Well, with how incel has picked up steam, it might be tied with ugly. After all, incel means “ugly virgin who is liable to go off” to many libtards nowadays and has even infiltrated the mainstream to some extent.

It only seems that way because education isn't scarce anymore.

intelligence /= educated.

I'm talking about truly high IQ people, there a jobs that are impossible for average IQ people (just as the same can be said for people with an IQ of less than 83)

These people are literally unique irreplaceable gems, and society treats them as if they are entitled to their brilliance, "we are all equal" is the biggest lie in human history and this cancerous ideology should be erradicated from the face of the earth.

Last edited:
intelligence /= educated.

I'm talking about truly high IQ people, there a jobs that are impossible for average IQ people (just as the same can be said for people with an IQ of less than 83)

These people are literally unique irreplaceable gems, and society treats them as if they are entitled to their brilliance, "we are all equal" is the biggest lie in human history and this cancerous ideology should be erradicated from the face of the earth.

Without education you won't know who is truly high iQ. No one is born with knowledge.

These people are outliers, the ones in the top of their field. There aren't enough jobs for these high iQ people thus only the few in top can get into these high positions, so only the very best can "make it".

Ugly connotes millions of negative things.

Without education you won't know who is truly high iQ. No one is born with knowledge.

These people are outliers, the ones in the top of their field. There aren't enough jobs for these high iQ people thus only the few in top can get into these high positions, so only the very best can "make it".

You definitely can test someone's fluid intelligence very quickly, ever heard of this wonderful thing called an IQ test?. There is not need to wait for 18 years of knowledge grinding to pinpoint who is a genius.

If you check out this study you can tell that average IQ people are borderline useless/incompetent/worthless for a lot of jobs, Just LMAO at anyone thinking that you can make any progress in tecnology/science/art while having 100 IQ, your destiny is just to be a fucking mediocre piece of shit.

"there aren't enough jobs for these high iQ people" LOL of course there are, why do you think the goverment is pushing everybody to learn programming?. The problem with this approch is that it only creates code monkeys because in order to be a good programmer you have to be a mathematician as well, and people with average IQ are simple are not equipped with a good enough brain for the task.

Last edited:
That is why “incel” is the new buzz word used by the alt-left to silence opposition.

Being called ugly HURTS like hell.

I've been called ugly, poor, manlet, faggot, retard, dumb, crater face, a xenophobic insult for south americans, etc...

You definitely can test someone's fluid intelligence very quickly, ever heard of this wonderful thing called an IQ test?. There is not need to wait for 18 years of knowledge grinding to pinpoint who is a genius.

If you check out this study you can tell that average IQ people are borderline useless/incompetent/worthless for a lot of jobs, Just LMAO at anyone thinking that you can make any progress in tecnology/science/art while having 100 IQ, your destiny is just to be a fucking mediocre piece of shit.
Education increases iQ, there is no way to deny that.
Every test (Even iQ tests) requires the participant to give an answer based on prior knowledge of some sort.

"there aren't enough jobs for these high iQ people" LOL of course there are, why do you think the goverment is pushing everybody to learn programming?.
The government is pushing for people to pick up on programming because its becoming necessary as most jobs become more and more reliant on coding to be successful, due to the growing tech sector. If the government is pushing for everybody to learn programming how is that an indicator of super high intelligence?

When someone attacks your very genetic makeup there is no defence one can mount

Short and straight to the point High IQ post.

The meaning with life is to procreate so by calling someone ugly people are ripping on the fact that the person will never pass on their genes.

Education increases iQ, there is no way to deny that.
Every test (Even iQ tests) requires the participant to give an answer based on prior knowledge of some sort.

The government is pushing for people to pick up on programming because its becoming necessary as most jobs become more and more reliant on coding to be successful, due to the growing tech sector. If the government is pushing for everybody to learn programming how is that an indicator of super high intelligence?

Sorry to tell you about this, but education does not really increase IQ.

I recommend you to read about what Fluid and crystallized intelligence is.

If you wanna check about the current state of the art IQ improving therapies, you can look at:

However the only really successful results are N = 1 studies, so what ever therapy/training they subjected themselves are probably not gonna work for you.

Holy shit, what shitty IQ test did you took?. That's NOT how you design a proper IQ test,they are actually meant to be social-cultural as well as crystallized intelligence neutral.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you about this education does not really increase IQ.

I recommend you to read about what Fluid and crystallized intelligence is.

If you wanna check about the current state of the art IQ improving therapies, you can look at:

However the only really successful results are N = 1 studies, so what ever therapy/training they subjected themselves are probably not gonna work for you.

I am talking about IQ tests not fluid intelligence. And yes education does improve IQ.

"Intelligence test scores and educational duration are positively correlated. This correlation could be interpreted in two ways: Students with greater propensity for intelligence go on to complete more education, or a longer education increases intelligence. We meta-analyzed three categories of quasiexperimental studies of educational effects on intelligence: those estimating education-intelligence associations after controlling for earlier intelligence, those using compulsory schooling policy changes as instrumental variables, and those using regression-discontinuity designs on school-entry age cutoffs. Across 142 effect sizes from 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education. Moderator analyses indicated that the effects persisted across the life span and were present on all broad categories of cognitive ability studied. Education appears to be the most consistent, robust, and durable method yet to be identified for raising intelligence."

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.
Again IQ is measured through standard testing, thus its not an accurate way of calculating fluid intelligence.

I am talking about IQ tests not fluid intelligence. And yes education does improve IQ.

"Intelligence test scores and educational duration are positively correlated. This correlation could be interpreted in two ways: Students with greater propensity for intelligence go on to complete more education, or a longer education increases intelligence. We meta-analyzed three categories of quasiexperimental studies of educational effects on intelligence: those estimating education-intelligence associations after controlling for earlier intelligence, those using compulsory schooling policy changes as instrumental variables, and those using regression-discontinuity designs on school-entry age cutoffs. Across 142 effect sizes from 42 data sets involving over 600,000 participants, we found consistent evidence for beneficial effects of education on cognitive abilities of approximately 1 to 5 IQ points for an additional year of education. Moderator analyses indicated that the effects persisted across the life span and were present on all broad categories of cognitive ability studied. Education appears to be the most consistent, robust, and durable method yet to be identified for raising intelligence."

An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.
Again IQ is measured through standard testing, thus its not an accurate way of calculating fluid intelligence if that is what you are trying to point out.

LMAO that shitty study have been long be refuted, I have been in the brain training community for YEARS. I don't know where is the link of the last time we discussed this particular study but trust me, it's nothing. We had a LOT of promising studies but when we checked the methodology of the study we found striking flaws, over and over and over again.

We had amazing results with n-back, then no so amazing ones, then garbage ones, then good ones, then garbage, etc, etc ,etc

Same with mental math techniques such a mental abacus. No far transfer

learning an instrument?. No far transfer beyond a couple of outliers

Same with drawing, same with math,same with programming, same with EVERY FUCKING STUDY AT EVERY INTERVENTION. There has not been found anything that works consistently beyond N = 1 studies.

Edit: Why do I have to repeat myself?

"Holy shit, what shitty IQ test did you took?. That's NOT how you design a proper IQ test,they are actually meant to be social-cultural as well as crystallized intelligence neutral."

This point is absolute true, if you are implying that a proper administered and designed IQ test don't test fluid intelligence then keep coping dude, make your homework and research the topic. What ever works for keeping you from roping will work I guess.

Last edited:
nazi, pedo, facist, racist, blah blah

all those words are common and meaningless today

but being called ugly, short or bald hits fucking HARD
LMAO that shitty study have been long be refuted, I have been in the brain training community for YEARS. I don't know where is the link of the last time we discussed this particular study but trust me, it's nothing. We had a LOT of promising studies but when we checked the methodology of the study we found striking flaws, over and over and over again.

We had amazing results with n-back, then no so amazing ones, then garbage ones, then good ones, then garbage, etc, etc ,etc

Same with mental math techniques such a mental abacus. No far transfer

learning an instrument?. No far transfer beyond a couple of outliers

Same with drawing, same with math, same with EVERY FUCKING STUDY AT EVERY INTERVENTION. There has not been found anything that works consistently beyond N = 1 studies.

all those shitty brain training apps never increased IQ either

I've been called ugly by my male classmates all through my educational background, I remember getting into a few pitty fights because of it but honestly It wasn't that big of a deal up until I started college and as a freshman I eavesdroped on a conversation my slutty foid classmates were having about the boys in our class. One of them stated that I'm exteremely short and she doesn't even consider me to be a men in the first place, and they all teehee'd. At that moment my heart sank into my stomach and It makes me bitterly rageful whenever I remember back to that moment.

Kick their asses, stand up for yourself and take no shit from anybody.

in the US?

The 83 percent IQ thing is an US study only. If you live in a shitholle full of people with low IQ genes (like south america or africa) then you would have to pick up a higher percentile to get useful people in the military.

However if you live in a country with high IQ genes like japan then you can get away picking a lower number because 83 iq in japan /= 83 iq in US

Also an IQ of 83 will always correspond to the 12.8537198711% percentile of the population you are studying.

I feel fucking angry when i hear word "ugly"