Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's nothing new to talk about here

Selinity

Selinity

banned
I wan't to research and make a post about something meaningful here but I feel like if I tried to talk about something again it would be too water/obvious to everyone here idk

I've been getting a growing sense that the blackpill's been completed and there's nothing much more people could contribute about inceldom, blackpill, etc..

lmk what you think, and if there's something people still want to know lmk I'll try to make a post about it.

tl;dr: im bored give me non-water research suggestions

I’m sorry you got no reply

Of course it is completed, it is ober for you or not, if it's over all you can do for the rest of your life is bitch here until you tope or go ER, if not you will move on in life

Literally the blackpill is jist evolution, nothing else

This isnt rocket science or doing a PhD, even a fucking middle schooler undtands the blackpill

Talk about your life and experiences

Why must something be "new" to discuss it? Free will is one of the oldest topics discussed in philosophy and still, to this day, it's heavily discussed.

If you're here for entertainment and stimulation, then that's a different matter.

It's been like that for years. I come here because i have nothing better to do

Make a Hitler or Nigger thread

This isnt rocket science or doing a PhD, even a fucking middle schooler undtands the blackpill
lmfao facts.
tbh I'm surprised ppl even end up bluepilled, especially guys. as a male u know how important looks/sex appeal are for u. like personally if some fucking sasquatch looking inbred bitch approached me i dont give a fuck how good of a joke they tell me or what they do im getting the fuck away.

what ever made me think women were any different i don't know

I've been getting a growing sense that the blackpill's been completed and there's nothing much more people could contribute about inceldom, blackpill, etc..
It's true, we've cracked the code.

Most of human progress is built around discovering nature's laws and exploiting them. For example, by understanding how light works, you can invent things like lasers and cameras, and avoid radiation and sunburns. Unfortunately, some discoveries don't show you how to get around the problem. For example, no one knows how to escape a black hole, or the heat death of the universe.

The blackpill is one of those latter types of discoveries. Knowing you're caught in a perfect trap doesn't help you escape it.

Yeah, it can get old and tiresome sometimes