Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's nothing I hate more than people that don't acknowledge the privileges they have

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
I have zero redeeming qualities. I'm repulsive, not tall, not intelligent, not rich, not athletic, my dick isn't big, and I'm mentally ill (although my mental state is much better than it was as a teenager). The only thing I can be grateful for is having the basic needs provided to me. This thread isn't only target towards foids and normies that have been spoon-fed their whole lives, but to even the people here. There are users that are over 6ft, above-average looking, mentally sane, have dicks bigger than 7", have wealthy parents, and were blessed with high intelligence, but they'll never appreciate for what they didn't work hard for because they'll obsess over their flaws more. Some will even go as far and say that their privileges are actually their flaws because it's not enough to make their lives satisfying. This isn't me saying that they're fakecels, but I just wish they realize they have it much better than a lot of people and be grateful for it.

I agree with you. The worst is if some start humble bragging by making their privileges seem like flaws ("I'm only 5'11 tall, I'm a manlet!)

The iq gigamogging is very brutal here, sometimes I feel like a retard for not making code on Java since I was 5 year old

I agree with you. The worst is if some start humble bragging by making their privileges seem like flaws ("I'm only 5'11 tall, I'm a manlet!)
If they don't like their flaws so much, they should try to get rid of it. For example, if a 5'11 guy doesn't like his height, he should just chop off his legs, simple as.

The iq gigamogging is very brutal here, sometimes I feel like a retard for not making code on Java since I was 5 year old
Java sucks anyways. C++ mogs.

There are users that are over 6ft
I have been blessed with height. It's decent whenever I need it. (long reach and it saves me from being considered overweight on the bmi scale)

it's over

The worst is if some start humble bragging by making their privileges seem like flaws ("I'm only 5'11 tall, I'm a manlet!)
I hate this shit so much

I cant imagine being both ugly and dumb. Hope you are at least good at videogames

I cant imagine being both ugly and dumb. Hope you are at least good at videogames
I'm average at vidya. I can become good if I play a lot, but that's normal for everyone.

I'm average at vidya. I can become good if I play a lot, but that's normal for everyone.
Its Over GIF

The only real privilege is in how your brain is wired. Ignorance is bliss.

I have zero redeeming qualities. I'm repulsive, not tall, not intelligent, not rich, not athletic, my dick isn't big, and I'm mentally ill (although my mental state is much better than it was as a teenager). The only thing I can be grateful for is having the basic needs provided to me. This thread isn't only target towards foids and normies that have been spoon-fed their whole lives, but to even the people here. There are users that are over 6ft, above-average looking, mentally sane, have dicks bigger than 7", have wealthy parents, and were blessed with high intelligence, but they'll never appreciate for what they didn't work hard for because they'll obsess over their flaws more. Some will even go as far and say that their privileges are actually their flaws because it's not enough to make their lives satisfying. This isn't me saying that they're fakecels, but I just wish they realize they have it much better than a lot of people and be grateful for it.
A good .is post in 2023.