Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's not on a more confirmed truecel that an Incel in South America

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
Here's unless you are 3% top bottom in looks, is almost impossible to be a 18+ virgin, manlets with no chin, fat dudes, sperg turbo-autists, you need to literally NOT look as a human to not have a roastie chasing you and wanting to have some "fun", all my low status friends i used to have have gotten laid, i assure that at least half of you here will feel like Chads where i live(especially the white ones, white fever is actually a thing here)

Just fucking lol, being so much of an subhuman to not get laid in the most sexually liberated place in the world.

id kill myself if i were a south americancel, im already living in a degenerate liberated country but i couldnt survive there

Run the cartel game.

I heard from Brazilcels before that living in Brazil as incel is literally a torture.

id kill myself if i were a south americancel, im already living in a degenerate liberated country but i couldnt survive there
The only positive thing of this shithole for incels is that plastic surgery is very cheap here, with 2000 dollars you get the best surgeon available to give you a rhinoplasty.

Man, people here, imo, can get laid, but they know, that it's not really what everyone wants. Everyone wants to get laid like Chad does, to make girls lust and crave you, to desire you, not give you her body. Why the fuck are you here and arent blackpilled enough to understand this?

It is still bad for curries, you really cannot be that ugly, you should post a looksmatch for comparisons sake, also can one get a qt colombiana gf as a curry?

In brazil, chads on mopeds can gun people down with impunity

Last edited:
You should g
go there, it isn’t third world there are many developed cities and sex isn’t seen as such a sanctimonious thing, it’s easier to get laid

Man, people here, imo, can get laid, but they know, that it's not really what everyone wants. Everyone wants to get laid like Chad does, to make girls lust and crave you, to desire you, not give you her body. Why the fuck are you here and arent blackpilled enough to understand this?
Reported for Fakecel, piss off trash

Very few of us can get laid imo.

Reported for Fakecel, piss off trash
Lol at you. I dont say i want to be only chad, i say that even if you will approach you wont get "love" and desire, as chad gets. You're cuck, if u consider my thoughts to be fakecel

It is still bad for curries, you really cannot be that ugly, you should post a looksmatch for comparisons sake, also can one get a qt colombiana gf as a curry?
Barrel shotgun nose with not tip plus wide nostrils(Essentially an ante-eater nose) and fat, thick lips(my upper lips used to connect to my nose in photos)

I this last three years i already haved two surgery procedures in my face, lip and Alar reduction, but dorsal augmetation is still out of the reach of my hands because is very expensive(for me at least) 1200 dollars.

Lol at you. I dont say i want to be only chad, i say that even if you will approach you wont get "love" and desire, as chad gets. You're cuck, if u consider my thoughts to be fakecel
Jack should stop calling himself an incel, is just a blackpilled, failed normie, fakecels are literally making my blood boil.

Jack should stop calling himself an incel, is just a blackpilled, failed normie, fakecels are literally making my blood boil.
How the fuck am i fakecel? Because i dont want to be betabux with no dignity and self-respect just to get some roast beef, who wont even move in bed?

Yea, there are some Brazilian incels. I heard it's torture over there. My country of origin is in South America where they are indians but I'm glad I don't live there.

How the fuck am i fakecel? Because i dont want to be betabux with no dignity and self-respect just to get some roast beef, who wont even move in bed?

Naw your right Kantero. Any of us could probably get hairy monkey woman. Betabux is for cuck fakecels.

Here's unless you are 3% top bottom in looks, is almost impossible to be a 18+ virgin, manlets with no chin, fat dudes, sperg turbo-autists, you need to literally NOT look as a human to not have a roastie chasing you and wanting to have some "fun", all my low status friends i used to have have gotten laid, i assure that at least half of you here will feel like Chads where i live(especially the white ones, white fever is actually a thing here)

Just fucking lol, being so much of an subhuman to not get laid in the most sexually liberated place in the world.
Wait what? Are you saying Brazil is easy? I thought it was a feminist hellhole and I have an online friend from there whom I hesitate to go visit (the money could be better spent in actual easy places like Colombia or Philippines) because he's a blue pilled chadlite, much younger than me and am afraid I'd get cucked/mogged all the time.

i cant get laid lmao.

Yes cuck you are fakecel/volcel, inceldom is not about not being a Chad but to be so much of genetic trash that even mouth-breathers numales have better chances that you, "hurr durr betabux" lmao, as all non-chads that get laid are betabuxing

@Master can you do something? this is why i don't visit this place as often is full of fakecels.

Wait what? Are you saying Brazil is easy? I thought it was a feminist hellhole and I have an online friend from there whom I hesitate to go visit (the money could be better spent in actual easy places like Colombia or Philippines) because he's a blue pilled chadlite, much younger than me and am afraid I'd get cucked/mogged all the time.

Yeah if you are white unless you look like blackops2cel it will be easy as fuck for you(even Blops2 have better chances here) i'm not brazilian but this is true for all the region.

Yea, there are some Brazilian incels. I heard it's torture over there. My country of origin is in South America where they are indians but I'm glad I don't live there.
Guyana?

after seeing r/wpd im scared to go to like brazil or mexico jfl

I would be in heaven as a white guy around all those big booty bitches in south America.
But I don't want to get kidnapped and executed by cartels.

I would be in heaven as a white guy around all those big booty bitches in south America.
But I don't want to get kidnapped and executed by cartels.
Cartels only exist in mexico tbh, as for the thugs and criminals just avoid the ghettos and stay in turistic areas.

I need to take my talents to South America