Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's not much to life, that's why being an incel is painful

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If life were full of other things to do and enjoy, being loveless and sexless would not matter all that much.

But I was trying to actually think about what else there is to life. I really couldn't come up with any meaningful answers.

Sure, you can point out thousands of things, but they all essentially boil down to the same distractions and escapes.

Life has nothing to offer. Existence isn't only futile, it's boring and full of suffering.

My life more or less consists of working and LDARing the rest of the time.

It's a long continuum to a lonely end.

Anything humans do has the ultimate goal of getting sex.

Life is a ponzi scheme. Your only way to create the illusion of a meaningful existence is to procreate, which then forces your children to do the same(or attempt to) continuing the pointless cycle of death. Best to just distract yourself from it or rope, but I'm still too afraid to kill myself.

I want to fuck a foids vagina till it turns to total ashes and dust.

life is about fucking a hole, thats it

Jobs are man made, hobbies are cope and distractions. Female attraction is natural. If you fail to pass on your genes through sex, then women rendered you and your genes worthless. It's over

Life is about eating to stay alive and fucking to make it worth living.

life already sucks

Life isn't just about sex, but it's kinda impossible to have a really enjoyable life if you can't get it.

Life may not be ABOUT sex, but sex is an integral part of life.

If life were full of other things to do and enjoy, being loveless and sexless would not matter all that much.

But I was trying to actually think about what else there is to life. I really couldn't come up with any meaningful answers.

Sure, you can point out thousands of things, but they all essentially boil down to the same distractions and escapes.

Life has nothing to offer. Existence isn't only futile, it's boring and full of suffering.
Anything humans do has the ultimate goal of getting sex.
Both statements are things I think about a lot and are absolutely right,

All we have is the rope calling for us

Jobs are man made, hobbies are cope and distractions. Female attraction is natural. If you fail to pass on your genes through sex, then women rendered you and your genes worthless. It's over
Life is about eating to stay alive and fucking to make it worth living.

Bullshit,I'm always learning new stuff and it keeps me occupied and happy enough,try to learn about carpentry,cooking,drawing,electronics etc instead of crying like a bitch

We are all slaves to our biology, eating, sleeping and mating is what makes us fundamentally happy. Can't escape that reality no matter the cope and even if you do, you'll end up as one of those crazy older people who talk to themselves loudly in public, gone completely insane from all the isolation.

My problem is I can’t enjoy any of the things that used to be enjoyable when there was still hope. I watch tv and it’s full of people hooking up, I get pissed off and turn it off. I play Zelda and start thinking about how I’d be willing to do epic quests if there was a beautiful woman at the end, but there isn’t. I try and study and it says “interview this female patient” who says she’s sexually active and needs contraception and I just imagine her on tinder.

money is "life or rather more enjoyment

no money = no enjoyment = no copes

After the age of 40, your family is all you live for unless you are really successful
That's what fuels the rage of the incel fire. Knowing you'll have nothing to live for in the future just because you fucking face wasn't chad is civil war fuel...

Mega high iq post

Yeah, we were born in such a dog shit time. When were dead vr will blowup, hoverboards will exist, and people will be able to fly.

Life is the depth of your maxilla and width of your hyoid bone.

even poor people in shitty mismatched relationships are significantly happier than me, and hold on tight to them so they aren't 'left out in the cold', it's about as obvious as it gets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back