[RageFuel] there's no way all the grafts for elon musk's hairtransplant are his tbh. How many dead African children do u think he needed to have grafts harvested

Title. I wonder how many dead african children his mercenary surgeons harvested hair grafts from

meanwhile when a normie (incel) "surgerymaxes":

1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

anon1822

Captain
-
I hate billionaires so much, but out of all of them, I hate this guy (and Bill Gates and his tentacles that have turned public perception positive towards him and his fellow crooks through phony philanthropy and "donations" to media outlets) the most.

Reddit has a hard-on for Musk, and so do many other young people. It's a cancer spreading in our society, this billionaire worship. There's so many consequences of us not only tolerating, but praising billionaires.

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Redditors have wet dreams about Elon tbh.

He’s gonna take us to mars guys! My wife’s boyfriend got me a Tesla for Christmas.
455ab856-b5be-4173-9c81-4c2e0a60e4e4-gif.79140

Anyway about his hair, no idea. The magic of being a billionaire I guess..

Salustio

I do because I myself am a manlet.
-
I'm a baldcel too. Where are my grafts?
You must be a poorcel.

Well, Elon is a rich man, he is what most incels want to be, rich and successful to have their own hair transplant surgery and a happy family to show on social media.

I'm not hiQ enough to be rich and successful like him, so probably I'll remain ugly for the rest of my life.

Involuntarily

My name is Chad and I hate every single one of you
-
Looking through his posts I remember I had to correct him on him being wrong on Ritalin. Not too surprised how most his posts are avatars and nonsense though it takes a lot of effort to post that much.

Rotunda

Chad always wins.
-
I assume it’s a piece or the best hair transplant of all time. Hair system is my guess.

Sparrow's Song

Preparing body for Sallekhanamaxxing...
-
You must be a poorcel.

Well, Elon is a rich man, he is what most incels want to be, rich and successful to have their own hair transplant surgery and a happy family to show on social media.

I'm not hiQ enough to be rich and successful like him, so probably I'll remain ugly for the rest of my life.
:feelsrope:

I hate billionaires so much, but out of all of them, I hate this guy (and Bill Gates and his tentacles that have turned public perception positive towards him and his fellow crooks through phony philanthropy and "donations" to media outlets) the most.

Reddit has a hard-on for Musk, and so do many other young people. It's a cancer spreading in our society, this billionaire worship. There's so many consequences of us not only tolerating, but praising billionaires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)