Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no way a 4/10 is low tier normie

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no way a 4/10 is low tier normie a legitimate 4/10 won’t even be able to get a girl’s number in this day and age 6/10 is MTN 5/10 is Incel tier to LTN 7/10 is high tier normie each point you are below an 8/10 your chance of ascending decreases by 20% the only way to ascend as a sub 5 is to have status or money since you obviously don’t have looks if you’re sub 5 I never met any Incel that was a true 1/10 or 2/10

80% of men are seen as unattractive by women
Therefore using the decile scale:
1-7 ugly (over for chadlitecels)
8 "normie"
9 - somewhat attractive
10 - Becky's "looksmatch"

8 "normie"
9 - somewhat attractive
So anything less than an 8/10 is subhuman?

There’s no way a 4/10 is low tier normie a legitimate 4/10 won’t even be able to get a girl’s number in this day and age 6/10 is MTN 5/10 is Incel tier to LTN 7/10 is high tier normie each point you are below an 8/10 your chance of ascending decreases by 20% the only way to ascend as a sub 5 is to have status or money since you obviously don’t have looks if you’re sub 5 I never met any Incel that was a true 1/10 or 2/10
Attraction is distributed in a gaussian bell curve like all human abilities and characteristics. The majority of people are average looking, average is a range between 25th to 75th percentile. There are definitely 4/10 guys who date the ugliest women they can find. They would be dating women in the bottom 10 percent.

Attraction is distributed in a gaussian bell curve like all human abilities and characteristics. The majority of people are average looking, average is a range between 25th to 75th percentile. There are definitely 4/10 guys who date the ugliest women they can find. They would be dating women in the bottom 10 percent.
I can’t even get the bottom 1% of women

8 "normie"
9 - somewhat attractive
Massive cope, unattractive just means not immediately fuckable. It doesn't mean women won't date or sleep with guys who aren't ugly eventually . Also using a properly modeled bell curve distribution 80th percentile falls between 6-6.5/10.

I can’t even get the bottom 1% of women
That indicates you are definitely below 25th percentile and sub4 in looks. For a more accurate rating you'd have to send me pictures.

It's just confusing then. A 5/10 should be average (a MTN) anyways. Then we can argue about whether an average dude can get sex or not. I mean, an average dude can still get sex with an ugly foid, IMHO.

It should be, but being Mr Average doesn't cut it nowadays.

It's just confusing then. A 5/10 should be average (a MTN) anyways. Then we can argue about whether an average dude can get sex or not. I mean, an average dude can still get sex with an ugly foid, IMHO.
6/10 is mid tier normie 5/10 is low tier

4/10 is below average
If you want to insist that, create a different model with an alternate median and standard deviation. And explain how it's better.

6/10 is mid tier normie 5/10 is low tier
But why? Well. Okay then. I'm conventionally ugly. Am I a 3/10 still? I look like a true incel, but not like a monster. Like, I have bad facial bones, I need bimax+genioplasty and rhinoplasty, and otoplasty, then I'd look below average/average, I think.
I used to think that:
1/10 is very deformed
2/10 is deformed
3/10 is conventionally ugly
4/10 - LTN
5/10 - MTN
6/10 - HTN
7/10 - chadlite
8/10 - chad

But why? Well. Okay then. I'm conventionally ugly. Am I a 3/10 still? I look like a true incel, but not like a monster. Like, I have bad facial bones, I need bimax+genioplasty and rhinoplasty, and otoplasty, then I'd look below average/average, I think.
I used to think that:
1/10 is very deformed
2/10 is deformed
3/10 is conventionally ugly
4/10 - LTN
5/10 - MTN
6/10 - HTN
7/10 - chadlite
8/10 - chad
A 4/10 is conventionally ugly everybody that sees my face agree that I have an unappealing face to look at unless they’re virtual signaling

They can be, for sure. All that number means is the higher it gets, the lower the threshold is for an “engaging” personality to be required. A 4/10 that is funny or interesting can be classified as normie tier

A 4/10 is conventionally ugly everybody that sees my face agree that I have an unappealing face to look at unless they’re virtual signaling
Then I may be deformed. JFL.