Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no such thing as a standardcel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no such thing as a standardcel having standards doesn’t mean you’re volcel if they don’t want you then why does it matter if you don’t want them even disabled women only want Chad yet we’re called standardcels just for wanting our looksmatch not that we can that anyways there Isn’t enough Stacy’s in the world to be Stacy only we gotta take what we can get right ? Well what if we can’t get anything even after dumpster diving

I just want me a homeschooled girl whos never had friends, has no social skills, virgin, and didnt go to college bruh…

Is that too much to ask for

and has a shitty family and is poor

and still cunt will smell like a tuna are you going to be fisherman?! (in video game)
Ill make her take 2 showers and wash all the tuna and gunk out before we have sex and i eat her out.

There is no such thing such as looksmatch, this term is so dumb

I just want me a homeschooled girl whos never had friends, has no social skills, virgin, and didnt go to college bruh…

Literally my dream, rather she was cast out of school for being too socially awkward and her nervous personality made her fail everything. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Matching only happens when two people like each other not based on arbitrary ratings.

Those ratings aren't arbitrary as 100% of toilets and like 25% of men picks their mate based on OBJECTIVE physical attraction.

And why exactly should it bother me that they don’t want me when i don’t want them either?

Those ratings aren't arbitrary as 100% of toilets and like 25% of men picks their mate based on OBJECTIVE physical attraction.
Yes but looksmatching is what incels think they should get based on their ratings

Can’t be a volcel if nobody wants you to begin with

That means you're normie-tier and there are foids who wanted to have sex with you/date you.