Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There’s no solution to inceldom

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
What’s the point of looksmaxxing / improving if you were a loser during teenage years and early adulthood ??

One should do all surgeries before 19, and it’s over if you don’t have wealthy parents like curlyheadjames. Improvement/ whatevermaxxing hs for normies only and those who weren’t losers in the first place. You will never get your youth back even if you mange to looksmax later and it will be harder because aging will fuck with you and you’ll have to speed safe foids and try to catch up in areas that you’ve missed earlier.

There is solution to for sub5s and that is the brutal truth that a lot of us need to accept.

It’s over for you if you’re over 25 and never had a love life.

Your best years are over and even if you looksmaxxed, the only women available are old and used up, some even with kids and past marriages

It’s so over

Your best years are over and even if you looksmaxxed, the only women available are old and used up, some even with kids and past marriages

It’s so over
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

You have two options. Cope or rope :blackpill:

It’s so over
FUCKING BRUTAL :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Can't remember have any good memories even if was just one day

Simple solution to inceldom and plummeting birth rates.

Lower male beauty standards. They won't because this is what they want. The dating
apps are the reason along with women who are expecting too much.

Just remember the recent studies in online dating. This is apparently the average male

season 3 eating GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Last edited:
Can't remember have any good memories even if was just one day
Same. I only remember me thinking how much time I have to change my situation when I was around 15. Time flies and here I am, on a forum that I’ve never thought I will use in my life. I’m I’m a place that I’ve never thought I would be and life had fucked me too much that I cannot even do anything. I feel like I’m already dead and I’m just a ghost roaming around.

I’ve considered it and I would’ve already roped if it was easy.
Survival instinct is brutal, i guess i will have to take some sleeping pills or something. Damn man, why do foids have to be so cruel ? :fuk:

What’s the point of looksmaxxing / improving if you were a loser during teenage years and early adulthood ??

One should do all surgeries before 19, and it’s over if you don’t have wealthy parents like curlyheadjames. Improvement/ whatevermaxxing hs for normies only and those who weren’t losers in the first place. You will never get your youth back even if you mange to looksmax later and it will be harder because aging will fuck with you and you’ll have to speed safe foids and try to catch up in areas that you’ve missed earlier.

There is solution to for sub5s and that is the brutal truth that a lot of us need to accept.
10 year plan, build a career, save money and live frugally for 10 years (enjou your life to most extent) meanwhile build assets and acquire adequate knowledge, you should aim to gain atleast 2,000$ a month solely from these assets (very very hard) move to a shithole, get a girl, and enjoy life, youll most likely be a betabuxx, but youll get children, with better genetic quality

it will take years to safe up money for LL and with every year the chances of ascension decreases
Even if your rich parents manage to fund your LL, it will be too late if you did it in your late 20s because at this point, better use that money to become a betabuxx. LL works only below 21. After that it’s useless.

Survival instinct is brutal, i guess i will have to take some sleeping pills or something. Damn man, why do foids have to be so cruel ? :fuk:
Sometimes I have to keep going in this life and got no time to think about my inceldom and roping which is brutal. I wish I could ldar and take some time off,like a couple of months so that I can take a good decision whether to rope or not.

Even if your rich parents manage to fund your LL, it will be too late if you did it in your late 20s because at this point, better use that money to become a betabuxx. LL works only below 21. After that it’s useless.
LL is always worth it because height is important in every stage of life + most LL patients get it after 21