Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no reason not to commit suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
There's no reason to live when living everyday is a chore, fuck this dogshit abomination of a world i just want to destroy everything and everyone

Thats a pretty subjective statement.
I'm pretty sure @PPEcel has no problem finding plenty of copes.

People dislike my presence, that's reason enough. :feelsLSD:

Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up take a hit
Feeling it, feeling that, 2am Sunday night

Meh, if you don't want to keep living that's up to you bro. I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

Meh, if you don't want to keep living that's up to you bro. I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.
I somehow want to keep on living, but i realize there's basically no reason to live and i'm being irrational and emotional

I somehow want to keep on living, but i realize there's basically no reason to live and i'm being irrational and emotional
Having the desire to die is the most irrational and bizarre thing I can think of. I fully understand how you feel but it should be IMPOSSIBLE for a living creature to desire death. It's a question I have thought about a lot and I had some very good points on the subject but I deleted my notes. I shouldn't have done that.

Having the desire to die is the most irrational and bizarre thing I can think of. I fully understand how you feel but it should be IMPOSSIBLE for a living creature to desire death. It's a question I have thought about a lot and I had some very good points on the subject but I deleted my notes. I shouldn't have done that.
That's because living creatures aren't rational and they think with their instincts instead of logic. Living when you only know that extreme suffering and despair await you in the future doesn't make sense to me. Sometimes it's simply over and NOTHING you can do will ever better your life, in fact, it's much more likely to leave you in a worse place than before for trying to push your limits when you have absolutely no chance

That's because living creatures aren't rational and they think with their instincts instead of logic.
That's immediate thought, anyone who's not a foid or sub 3 digit IQ will try to make somewhat rational decisions. As I said, I have been thinking about death a lot but it's hard to make up my mind.

Some of the greatest philosophers spent decades pondering the question, so there is no doubt that I won't get a satisfactory answer either.

There is a reason the vast majority, if not all regret suicide when they have truly felt how fragile their mortality is.

That's immediate thought, anyone who's not a foid or sub 3 digit IQ will try to make somewhat rational decisions. As I said, I have been thinking about death a lot but it's hard to make up my mind.

Some of the greatest philosophers spent decades pondering the question, so there is no doubt that I won't get a satisfactory answer either.

There is a reason the vast majority, if not all regret suicide when they have truly felt how fragile their mortality is.
For now i will keep living and give it one last shot. I will truly give it my all in the truest sense of the word. If i fail then it's time to end it, but at least i will die knowing that i still tried despite everything

For now i will keep living and give it one last shot. I will truly give it my all in the truest sense of the word. If i fail then it's time to end it, but at least i will die knowing that i still tried despite everything
Cope mindsets such as "don't let them win" are acceptable and less cucked than roping tbhngl. Go for it.

From a philosophical point of view you are correct. Things such as nihilism say that there is no point in existing and whether or not you exist doesn't really have any purpose or function. It is up to us to determine whether living is relevant or not.

What if we in 20 years have the technology to cure aging, alter your genes and physical appearance, make sex robots and virtual reality?
If you are still alive you still have a chance to live forever.

Suicide is the only rational action possible, what few are willing to acknowledge is that man only lives because he is afraid of death, not because he loves life. Any argument against suicide is cope.

Having the desire to die is the most irrational and bizarre thing I can think of.
It isn't irrational at all, it depends completely on your circumstances

Wanting to die when you are rich and successful like some of these celebrities that committed suicide is irrational, because as bad as whatever problems they may be facing could be, THEY HAVE OPTIONS

Any one of those guys could leave their past life behind, quit acting, and go live in some nice quiet place away from the city life. Or they could spend their time travelling the world, etc

When you have resources and options wanting to kill yourself is irrational because its like you are ignoring all the loopholes you current have to your current predicament

A lonely sex starved guy with no money has no options, he's stuck in the life he's in, with all his problems, and no escape/loophole in sight

There are really only two options for him:
1. Spend years building resources to have more options
2. Kill himself

From a philosophical point of view you are correct. Things such as nihilism say that there is no point in existing and whether or not you exist doesn't really have any purpose or function. It is up to us to determine whether living is relevant or not.
The answer to absurdism is finding your own meaning in life, everything starts off as a blank slate.

There's no reason to live when living everyday is a chore, fuck this dogshit abomination of a world i just want to destroy everything and everyone
Id you are under 35, You can still use your youth for copes or prepping for the "Destroy everything and everyone" part, Killing yourself before doing something you deem meaningful is just a waste, You basically let them win at that point. BLUcel.

It isn't irrational at all, it depends completely on your circumstances

Wanting to die when you are rich and successful like some of these celebrities that committed suicide is irrational, because as bad as whatever problems they may be facing could be, THEY HAVE OPTIONS

Any one of those guys could leave their past life behind, quit acting, and go live in some nice quiet place away from the city life. Or they could spend their time travelling the world, etc

When you have resources and options wanting to kill yourself is irrational because its like you are ignoring all the loopholes you current have to your current predicament

A lonely sex starved guy with no money has no options, he's stuck in the life he's in, with all his problems, and no escape/loophole in sight

There are really only two options for him:
1. Spend years building resources to have more options
2. Kill himself
You don't think evolution would've already weeded us out if a true desire of death was possible? When you're close to death your entire body simply refuses to die no matter what. I have experienced it and I'm sure others have as well.

You don't think evolution would've already weeded us out if a true desire of death was possible?
1. Humans are evolutionary anomalies, were literally the only animals with true self awareness, and self awareness is a very dangerous thing, its the reason why were pretty much the only animal that kills itself in record numbers

You see you are applying normal animal logic to humans, humans defy logic because we can actually comprehend our own existence, since we can do that we suffer more than other animals when we are facing "life problems"

2. Most people way back in the past didn't even live long enough to face the mental anguish that would make you want to kill yourself. In our hunter+gatherer days the average life expectancy was around 25 years, and let me remind you that every guy was either busy hunting, fucking, dying, or being killed for his resources and/or woman

There was no "inceldom" lol, or anything like that. You died pretty quickly if you didn't have favorable circumstances

But we live in "good times" in which one can persist in unfavorable circumstances, AND THAT'S WHY SUICIDE HAPPENS

If you were alone, you wouldn't be around for long to even be "depressed", you'd have died in those times or have been killed for what little you have. It was very hard to survive alone in the far past, the concept of being "lonely" or being a "loner" wouldn't have pushed you into killing yourself before you even died

Think about it, a lot of us are weak, out of shape, and have inferior traits (short, can't put on muscle mass, small wrists, etc). Do you think we would have lasted long with those traits?

Modern times allow you to UNNATURALLY persist in unfavorable conditions

What if we in 20 years have the technology to cure aging, alter your genes and physical appearance, make sex robots and virtual reality?
The sexbots can happen in less than 10 years.

I used to think shit like this but then I realized that the elites would not even allow the common man to have access to this shit, it would be secret and hidden, and they'd just live forever and rule the world behind the scenes

The reason is that life is short as fuck.

There is no reason TO commit suicide, you will die anyway.

Why rush things?

Id you are under 35, You can still use your youth for copes or prepping for the "Destroy everything and everyone" part, Killing yourself before doing something you deem meaningful is just a waste, You basically let them win at that point. BLUcel.
No youth for baldingcels like me. Also whether i live or die they will still "win". Jfl if you think anyone would give a flying fuck about some basement dwelling genetic reject roping in his room
The reason is that life is short as fuck.

There is no reason TO commit suicide, you will die anyway.

Why rush things?
Life isn't short at all when everyday is a pain. I feel like i've lived for 100 years and i'm only 21 because most days just aren't fun

I used to think shit like this but then I realized that the elites would not even allow the common man to have access to this shit, it would be secret and hidden, and they'd just live forever and rule the world behind the scenes
That may be, but even if its only 0,1% chance to happen I would still continue my existence just in case. Infinitely higher probability than 0.

That may be, but even if its only 0,1% chance to happen I would still continue my existence just in case. Infinitely higher probability than 0.
I'm not saying you should kill yourself because its improbable, I'm saying whether you kill yourself or not you're not going to get access to it lol

its not even a 0.1% chance, think about it, its the elites who would be spending all of their billions over years to research this technology

Why the hell would they let common people who didn't spend a dime now reap the benefits of all their investment

Its a 100% chance that you won't have access to that technology unless you plan on becoming one of those elites and help with the funding

Nothing is 100%. Maybe there will be an alien invasion or for some other reason we are all given access to the technology. As long as you're alive there's still hope.
We will be non existent for all eternity sooner or later. Might as well live a few more decades just in case.

I wanna die while sleeping.

There's no point in living if you're an ugly subhuman mentalcell like me