Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no reason for me to try and ascend anymore

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

There is no real reason for me to even try ascending anymore. I'm 26, which is too fucking old to be a first time parent. My parents were 36 when they had me, I wanted to be a young father, but that will never fucking happen. And it's not like I would feel much pleasure from sex anyway since my parents had my dick mutilated by a, I'm not going to say what religion, what people the doctor was from...

So why bother trying to get laid if I won't feel pleasure from it (I already feel barely anything when I jack off, thanks a lot, Dr. Foreskinoffsky - Dr. Verwoerd was a much better doctor than you'll ever be, I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.) and I'm too old to be an effective father anyway? So that I can have some annoying toilet following me around bitching about shit? So I have to spend money on some used toilet buying her gifts? FUCK THAT SHIT. Relationships aren't fucking worth trying for, at least for me. I'll spend the rest of my life alone.

So why the fuck should I even bother trying to ascend? Answer: I shouldn't. I'm not going to try and ascend, it's pointless.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
I'm 26, which is too fucking old to be a first time parent. My parents were 36 when they had me, I wanted to be a young father
tbh, 26 is not too old and just like your parents , you can still be a parent at 30 years old easily and see your kids ascend while being at 50 years old but you need to ascend first.
And it's not like I would feel much pleasure from sex anyway since my parents had my dick mutilated
good point, i don't feel shit also when i masturbate but i still think that having sex might be more enjoyable than fapping.

I turn 26 in a week and change. Unless my ASD grunge rock listening religious gf stalker* hurries up, I give up on that date.

*some retard will take this verbatim, I don't have any stalkers. beyond over for me

tbh, 26 is not too old and just like your parents , you can still be a parent at 30 years old easily and see your kids ascend while being at 50 years old but you need to ascend first.
I don't want to still have kids in high school/college when I'm in my 50s, I wanted to have kids in my early 20s and be done with that by my 50th birthday.
good point, i don't feel shit also when i masturbate but i still think that having sex might be more enjoyable than fapping.
This is the big reason I'd never go to a hooker - I've read they make you use condoms, and since I already have virtually no sensitivity, why bother?

You can still try to geomaxx in countries like Japan or China and get a gf that wants you and not your money like in Thailand/Philippines

You can still try to geomaxx in countries like Japan or China and get a gf that wants you and not your money like in Thailand/Philippines
Still, I'm too old to become a father (in my opinion) and I barely feel anything in my dick when I jack off because Dr. Foreskinoffsky mutilated it 26 years ago, so I doubt sex would be any better.

the main problem is women,even if you ascend whats the point? did you ever heard about telegony? Telegony is a scientific theory of heredity holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a woman might partake of traits of a previous sexual partner. Experiments in the late 19th century on several species failed to provide evidence that offspring would inherit any character from their mother's previous mates. so yeah get ready to have a fucking children of other partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back