Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's no point

Mr. Urameshi

Mr. Urameshi

You shouldn't talk. It makes you sound stupid.
-
She likes someone else. I just found out while overhearing some coworkers talking about her and this asshole having hooked up. He's always been an asshole to her and she deserves someone who will treat her right, and yet she'd never pick me. I've tried everything these people who apparently "want to help me" have suggested. I take showers regularily, I brush my teeth, I go to the gym, I have a place of my own and have a job, and yet it all seems hopeless.. No matter what I do, no female ever seems to want to have any contact with me. Every time I interract with one of them they always seem like they want to escape... I just don't understand what I have to do to get out of the KHHV curse. There seems to be no option left for me other than to off myself or become a hermit.

You smell like an inflintrator but benefit of the doubt.

Graduating high school will cure your oneitis

She likes someone else. I just found out while overhearing some coworkers talking about her and this asshole having hooked up. He's always been an asshole to her and she deserves someone who will treat her right, and yet she'd never pick me. I've tried everything these people who apparently "want to help me" have suggested. I take showers regularily, I brush my teeth, I go to the gym, I have a place of my own and have a job, and yet it all seems hopeless.. No matter what I do, no female ever seems to want to have any contact with me. Every time I interract with one of them they always seem like they want to escape... I just don't understand what I have to do to get out of the KHHV curse. There seems to be no option left for me other than to off myself or become a hermit.
jordan-laugh-gif-6.gif

Congratulations.
You are experiencing the real life BLACKPILL :feelsautistic:
Welcome to your new home buddy boyo