Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's no point of being slavic

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
We're hated by western whites for being gopnik subhuman vodka drinking scum.

Non whites hates us for being gopnik subhuman vodka drinking scum and being mayo ( plus if you're really blonde they will hate you ever more due to their retarded logic '' blonde = epithomy of white race'' ). I recall news about pajeets who were loud and some pole told them to be bit quiet and they called him poor white polack.
Slavic women will live their best tho( especially blonde ones cause blond foids are worshipped by everyone literally ).

BTW this interesting topic about why men adore blonde women so much ( neoteny ? ). White men are getting less and less interested in blondes and more into brunnetes, dark hair and redheads ( tho a lot cucks soyboys seems to like them ). And non whites still think that blondes are some ultimate western beauty symbol.
Even this cuck posts/kara boga in /pol/ /int/ by ricecels and turks always has blonde women in it.

Brutal noreplypill

Still white. You mog 90 percent of the people in Asia, India and Africa from here to Timbuktu

Best is to be non-gopnic fag looking slav and so to be hated by local gopnics

Then why don't you just stop being slavic? Ever thought of that?

Would you rather be a shitskin curry?

De geso had sex 17 times
Only thing i know about lithuania is they hate Poles to some extent. Mostly due to historical reasons ( tho when braincels still were unbanned i looked on profile lithuanian incel and he said that lithuanian foids are not great looking ).

I'm not slavic tbh

over for so many

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back