Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s no point in praying anymore

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
I used to have a relationship with God until I realized if he cared about me at all he wouldn’t have made me an ugly fucking loser to begin with. Also women don’t care about a man’s relationship with God. If he’s ugly and low status he’s a horrible piece of shit creep to them. Brutal

No praying for your face

god is dead jfl

God does not exist.

God helps who he wants to help not who deserves it

Lol, praying is a huge waste of time.

Why would u worship another dude first of all, second of all he made u subhuman so its cucking

I've said this before in other threads and i will say it again. It's not God's fault that lookism and hypegamy rule our soycieties.
We have strayed so far from the lives and societies that God intended and instructed us to live in. The suffering we have is due to mankind's action, which our forefathers and other people directly or indirectly chose for us in previous generations. Their sin causes our suffering, not God. It is no wonder that in a world of increasing godlessness and atheism and degeneracy, that lookism and hypergamy has increased.

Following the way God wants us to live is basically an opposite way to how soyciety wants us to live. Sources like the Bible tell us marriage is between one man and one woman. But modern soyciety says that marriage can be between any number of people, and that men and women don't really exist and that gender is fluid and on a spectrum. To them, marriage or a relationship could be Chad having a harem of 10 women while the women's looksmatches rot away alone. That is the standard soyciety has set for us in the modern day.

sounds like a line in an emo blackpill song