Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no insult for white or Levantine people.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
For Indians, blacks and Asian,s it's curry, nigger and chinksect/chingchong respectively.
These are impactful. For Latinos it's "spice" or "beaner". But tbf "spice" sounds quite stupid, and insults for Latinos don't sound as bad. For Levantines/Turks too there's not really an insult. The word "sandnigger" is funny because, it doesn't apply to Levantines/Turks who aren't gulf arabs. But I don't mind the word, because, I'm proud to be an Arab and the word is just funny tbh.

The only other insults I can think of is "Turkroach" for Turks in particular and "kebab" for Arabs in general
which I don't even know what it means, a Turk who lives in Germany and leaches off? Then, it's Just political and doesn't insult a Turkish person's genes. And "kebab" sounds funny and isn't even impactful unlike, Nigger. And who doesn't like kebab?

For whites there's no insult. "Coomskin/cumskin sounds ridiculous. So do the other words like "Mayomonkey" or "cracker" which African Americans use. What is cumskin even supposed to mean? White skin is attractive, "mayomonkey" is retarded because, whites don't look like monkeys. And cracker is retarded too. Can't think of any other, but "Colonizer!" Is stupid as well, and I would be proud If I was called a Colonizer.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@Cayden Zhang
@Despicablecel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000
@Ron.Belgrade
@ItsovERfucks

How pale are Levantines compared to other Arabs?

Indeed its like the niggers are simply not clever enough to find a good racial slur for Whity...

How pale are levantines compared to other Arabs?
Which other "Arabs?" Plenty of Levantines can pass as white or have light hair/eyes even if we don't pass as white. Here is an example from Lebanon, these are random people on street. I can show you plenty of videos(street photography) like this. I can post millions of photos as well. And I see so many gazan children with blonde hair and light eyes, so many are White passing as well.

Indeed its like the niggers are simply not clever enough to find a good racial slur for Whity...
Agreed. Based Emba post

I mean, they are trying:feelshaha:.

I would be proud If I was called a Colonizer.
That's cause you're not white, there's nothing whites fear more than being called colonizer, racist, oppressor and other such stuff:feelshaha:, while nonwhites happily celebrate the achievements of their ancestors, including conquests (such as Mongolians building statues of Genghis Khan and so on.)

All the racial slurs used against arabs are so shallow. Sand nigger, dune coon. Lol, literally just taking slurs for black people and putting a desert theme to it. It also becomes more pathetic when you realize these slurs come from europeans, who worship a palestinian man as god

That's cause you're not white, there's nothing whites fear more than being called colonizer, racist, oppressor
That's not true, many whites are proud of themselves for colonizing. Especially British, Spanish and French people

Which other "Arabs?" Plenty of Levantines can pass as white or have light hair/eyes even if we don't pass as white. Here is an example from Lebanon, these are random people on street. I can show you plenty of videos(street photography) like this. I can post millions of photos as well. And I see so many gazan children with blonde hair and light eyes, so many are White passing as well.
View attachment 1189395
I just meant the average Arab of different types that are grouped in that categorisation. It makes sense that they could be white passing since In the medieval era, scholars found a description from Pontius Pilate that described Jesus as white-passing

What is cumskin even supposed to mean?
It's a pathetic attempt to try and create and equivalent insult to shitskin. kek you know it must hurt them bad to be reminded they have the same skin of poop if that's the insult they need to resort to. It doesn't even work in the same way

That's cause you're not white, there's nothing whites fear more than being called colonizer, racist, oppressor and other such stuff:feelshaha:, while nonwhites happily celebrate the achievements of their ancestors, including conquests (such as Mongolians building statues of Genghis Khan and so on.)
nigger article worth a look...

Yeah, but that's just libtards. Most whites here don't care lol

Yeah, but that's just libtards. Most whites here don't care lol
I care! I'm a carebear!

The list is fucking hilarious! The number of slurs is so high because they say a few over and over!

The levels of failure in the nigger's attempt to use the insult "cumskin" as an equal to shitskin is multifold.

1. White skin isn't actually white, it's usually a peach/pink color with a blue or yellow hue. Black/Brown skin ACTUALLY is brown, like shit.
2. Cum gives life, it is an important element of creation. Shit is literal filth, waste, and unwanted elements being discarded.
3. Cum doesn't stink, shit does.
4. Cum isn't filthy/poison, shit is.
5. Women love cum in their mouths, they don't like shit in their mouths.

just meant the average Arab of different types that are grouped in that categorisation
Levantines on average are still lighter then gulf Arabs. Also Arabs with light hair/eyes don't have European DNA by the way.
IMG 20240629 235811
Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine.

It's a pathetic attempt to try and create and equivalent insult to shitskin. kek you know it must hurt them bad to be reminded they have the same skin of poop if that's the insult they need to resort to. It doesn't even work in the same way
Yeah, weirdest insult I have ever heard. :feelskek:

Levantines on average are still lighter then gulf Arabs. Also Arabs with light hair/eyes don't have European DNA by the way.
View attachment 1189398
Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent and Ukraine.
Do you think this is/could be true
It makes sense that they could be white passing since In the medieval era, scholars found a description from Pontius Pilate that described Jesus as white-passing

I just meant the average Arab of different types that are grouped in that categorisation. It makes sense that they could be white passing since In the medieval era, scholars found a description from Pontius Pilate that described Jesus as white-passing
The darkest Arabs are almost always bedouins, and bedouins are significantly farther away to other Arabs. Even Saudis are "whiter" than them.

The levels of failure in the nigger's attempt to use the insult "cumskin" as an equal to shitskin is multifold.

1. White skin isn't actually white, it's usually a peach/pink color with a blue or yellow hue. Black/Brown skin ACTUALLY is brown, like shit.
2. Cum gives life, it is an important element of creation. Shit is literal filth, waste, and unwanted elements being discarded.
The Church of the subgenius ( https://www.subgenius.com/ ) calls normie's, "pinks."

It makes sense that they could be white passing since In the medieval era, scholars found a description from Pontius Pilate that described Jesus as white-passing
We don't know for sure brocel. There's no description of Jesus in the bible, the only people who want him to be blue-eyed and white passing are sfcels who don't like the possibility that Jesus could have been brown. Yes, it's possible tho. The Quran describes Jesus as white skinned. But There's no mention of his eye or hair colour, aside from that one letter. but it's possible, because, I live in Lebanon and light hair and eyes are not uncommon here.

But it's the intent of a lot of sfcels which I don't like. Also because, we believe he is the son of God, there's a good chance, that he was blonde and blue eyed, people say if he was blue-eyed the bible would have mentioned it, but why would the bible mention it, when it isn't uncommon? The bible only mentions that Esau and David had red hair.

Also the reason so many white people think Levantines look like Indians is because, of Hollywood casting Indians to play Arabs.
IMG 20240630 000706
IMG 20240630 000635

Last edited:
Pr. Jesus is described as white in the hadiths.

it's the intent of a lot of sfcels which I don't like.
This. It's obvious SFcels want to say Pr. Jesus was white to validate christianity as "the white man's religion", so they stretch the defintion of white to include other white caucasions, when, at the same time, many will hate on Lebanese or Palestinian people regardless.

Based post.

White "passing" arabs look like jews