Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There’s no hope for me...

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
So i live at virtually what is the border of 2 very distinct parts of London, Dagenham and havering, Dagenham is full of black people and Asians and it’s overrun by immigrants, we all know how black chicks are about white guys, unless they’re gigachad, and all the white girls there love bbc.

And havering, which is the whitest area of all London, pretty great right? What if I told you virtually all girls there are stacys and trust me, they’re all hot, and it’s also filled with chads of all sorts, mainly just pretty boys in school years that develop into full on chads as they grow. Like almost every guy in hornchurch (in havering) is a chad, fuck my life.

Moral of the story is, I’m fucked. Full on locationcel right here

So you are white, and what is your height?
I think you are overestimating the degree to which white Stacies want BBC. Only a very small selection does.
I’m only 16
GTFO. Children cannot be incel.

So you are white, and what is your height?
I think you are overestimating the degree to which white Stacies want BBC. Only a very small selection does.

GTFO. Children cannot be incel.
I’m 5’11, and I’m not overestimating, all of the stacys at my school take black or mixed dick on the regular

I’m 5’11, and I’m not overestimating, all of the stacys at my school take black or mixed dick on the regular

looooooooooool u are a little kid u cannot be incel unless u have a deformity/neet/turbo manlet

Bruh you’re almost 6’ and you’re 16. Fakecel you still have a chance.

the kid needs to be permabanned imo
Seriously. You aren’t instantly an Incel just because you haven’t lost your virginity as a young teenager. Kid needs to not instantly claim inceldom and quit trying. Insulting tbh

>16

you are not incel

> 16
> 5'11"
> white
> Thread title: [SuicideFuel] There's no hope for me...