Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Theres no future

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I have nothing to stay alive for. Everything I do I fail miserably. I dont have any motivation even to get up from bed.

Even if I tried to and succeeded in finding a job or finding a foid I would still live miserable life, the life like many people do live, like my Chad uncle, he was a slayer when he was young, but now the only joy in life he has is playing stupid online games after long days of wagecucking.

And being NEET is nothing better, the only future we, NEETs, have is surviving as dirty repulsive bumps asking for 20 rubles of change.

Like having kids and creating a big family (what I dreamed of for so long) is not an option now, in the age where its obvious that a few generations later there will be no such thing as kids and family anymore at all, in our age its obvious that our generations are the last generations to have kids and reproduce.

And my future is to spend the last decades of my miserable life in mental asylum hearing constant voices and becoming more insane each day slowly descending to vegetable state.

Idont see any future anymore. Tell me I should rope to motivate myself.

if we NEETS have no prospect of NEETBUX, we should just die :cryfeels:

You could stay to watch the world burn :y'all:

I don't have a past either

just listening to music and waiting for exams to be over so I can play games

Life is hard when you're an ugly male

The future is chad only, and we arent invited

I have nothing to stay alive for. Everything I do I fail miserably. I dont have any motivation even to get up from bed.

Even if I tried to and succeeded in finding a job or finding a foid I would still live miserable life, the life like many people do live, like my Chad uncle, he was a slayer when he was young, but now the only joy in life he has is playing stupid online games after long days of wagecucking.

And being NEET is nothing better, the only future we, NEETs, have is surviving as dirty repulsive bumps asking for 20 rubles of change.

Like having kids and creating a big family (what I dreamed of for so long) is not an option now, in the age where its obvious that a few generations later there will be no such thing as kids and family anymore at all, in our age its obvious that our generations are the last generations to have kids and reproduce.

And my future is to spend the last decades of my miserable life in mental asylum hearing constant voices and becoming more insane each day slowly descending to vegetable state.

Idont see any future anymore. Tell me I should rope to motivate myself.
mogger avi, reminds me of the foid from parasyte

Just be pragmatic and rational then realize that your only way to go is to wealth maxx while normies+ are trashing their time. Later you could afford some excellent copes.