Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no bitter blackpill than working with a chad coworker in an office with females.

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
The flirty laughs, the touching. Their faces getting red and blushing from talking to chad. Their giggles to attract and have the attention of chad.

While they give you stanky looks or ignore you. Because you were born with the wrong arrangement of bones. Not because of your personality. Chad has the same personlity as you and women love him. A feeling you will never know.

Imagine filling the room with sexual energy the moment you enter without even saying a word.

Imagine being ignored by women because of your looks.

Explain this, guests who are viewing this thread and Inceltears.

Chad is living life to its fullest while you rot.

You don't need a personlity if you are a good-looking male. Women will add a postive personlity to a good-looking man while an ugly man is immediately doubted and women think he is a rapist or creep without knowing his personality.

Thank fuck I never have to wageslave again. I'm dying inside just reading that.

Imagine having a personality that fills the room with sexual energy the moment you enter without even saying a word. :soy::soy::soy:

Thank fuck I never have to wageslave again. I'm dying inside just reading that.
Just your daily delivery or the blackpill from your local blackpilled-cel!
Imagine having a personality that fills the room with sexual energy the moment you enter without even saying a word. :soy::soy::soy:
what is soy about that? Chad magic is that potent.

Just your daily delivery or the blackpill from your local blackpilled-cel!

what is soy about that? Chad magic is that potent.

Notice that he added “personality” to it which is what :soy: always ramble on about.

The flirty laughs, the touching. Their faces getting red and blushing from talking to chad. Their giggles to attract and have the attention of chad.

While they give you stanky looks or ignore you. Because you were born with the wrong arrangement of bones. Not because of your personality. Chad has the same personlity as you and women love him. A feeling you will never know.

Imagine filling the room with sexual energy the moment you enter without even saying a word.

Imagine being ignored by women because of your looks.

Explain this, guests who are viewing this thread and Inceltears.

Chad is living life to its fullest while you rot.

You don't need a personlity if you are a good-looking male. Women will add a postive personlity to a good-looking man while an ugly man is immediately doubted and women think he is a rapist or creep without knowing his personality.

i don't have to

Why was I even born

at my last job the foids openly talked about cheating on their bf/husbands

I wouldn't mind being ignored. In fact I'd prefer it. I would just hate to be around that kind of bullshit

Hahahahaha. Well put. Classic thread.