Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal theres no birthday for you, boi!

No birthday for your face.

There is no sex for your face boyo

I would definitely fuck her ngl

Is it nearing your own birthday, then? :feelssus:

Funny; things like birthday parties seem to be shown as commonplace for many in media, but I've never had nor attended one for more than about a decade now. :feelshehe:

I would definitely fuck her ngl
Yeah, she's OK.

Is it nearing your own birthday, then? :feelssus:

Funny; things like birthday parties seem to be shown as commonplace for many in media, but I've never had nor attended one for more than about a decade now. :feelshehe:
Many many decades for me...

I don't even remember any bday parties... At all.

No. Not nearly my bday. I was just looking up this foid because of a movie she was in.... It sucked, but I liked her face. Her look.

If any (((agencies))) want to make me a "fall guy" for some nefarious activity, just get me a girl like her as my "handler" (with lots of sex and hugs, k, hh, etc...) And I'll die happy.

Otherwise forgets it!

not clicking on that shit,only cucks give toilets attention

At least I can celebrate birthday with my parents (still).

I feel bad for inklers who got no one left, because shit's tough as fuck and that's very brave from those who haven't roped yet.

At least I can celebrate birthday with my parents (still).

I feel bad for inklers who got no one left, because shit's tough as fuck and that's very brave from those who haven't roped yet.
Stop mogging me!

Stop mogging me!
I still can relate to your pain. Honestly? If I was rich and time machine was possible to achieve within our existence, I'd fund it so I could improve our lives substantially (all members, no discrimintaion since I'm humblecel).

Genetic engineering, as of now, is like a dream for us humans (unless the powerful ones are hiding stuff from us, I wouldn't be surprised either way).

No birthday for your face.
There is no sex for your face boyo
No renovations for my shack
Either... 8(
I still can relate to your pain. Honestly? If I was rich and time machine was possible to achieve within our existence, I'd fund it so I could improve our lives substantially (all members, no discrimintaion since I'm humblecel).

Genetic engineering, as of now, is like a dream for us humans (unless the powerful ones are hiding stuff from us, I wouldn't be surprised either way).
There's no eugenics for our race(s)