Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's no age of consent in France

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They voted against setting the minimum age to 15.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-national-assembly-vote-15-rape-a8355516.html

I didn't know they still had it in them. I see no problems with a 30-year-old dating an 11-year-old. She can learn much more from a mature young man like that than from her parents or teachers. What young girls learn at school is completely useless. She'll benefit a lot from having a relationship with a mature man. Fuck those feminists.

Suifuel tbh. Little girls will just be defiled by a greater range of experienced Chads

Little girls will just be defiled by a greater range of experienced Chads

true. Maybe someone like me could have the ugly goose, the little girl that no one wants. I'd be happy with that

What really? Lifefuel tbh. Time to learn European.

would u do my waifu when she was a loli?

Wizardcel speaking words of wisdom.

Napoleon's username now makes sense.

Wtf. This is just pedophilia at this point. You sick fucks :feelskek:

i dont care what the age of consent is

13 year old foid would still want chad over me

yea but age difference still matters right? it doesnt matter how low aoc is if ur 10 years older than the girl

Çést bon! 'Mi!

There's no age of consent for your face!

Last edited:
Trasageist rights are superior to lowering age of consent

I see no problems with a 30-year-old dating an 11-year-old. She can learn much more from a mature young man like that than from her parents or teachers. What young girls learn at school is completely useless. She'll benefit a lot from having a relationship with a mature man. Fuck those feminists.
Shit, I'm close to 30, but the thought of "dating" or having sex with an 11-year-old creeps me out.

Honestly does this really increases our chances of ascending?

France is degenerate as fuck. This just benefits chads not incels.

Fuck at Age of consent in the first place it implies a person under a certain age can´t consent i.e. they are deemed a lesser human just because of their age.

Fuck at Age of consent in the first place it implies a person under a certain age can´t consent i.e. they are deemed a lesser human just because of their age.

It's stupid to talk about the age of consent in countries that already have ridiculously low birth rates. It amazes me that European countries should deliberately create impediments that stop men from wanting to pursue women. Yesterday, someone made a thread about a young man who's facing a 10-year sentence in prison for touching a girl's arm. This type of thing will only harm European society even more.

It's stupid to talk about the age of consent in countries that already have ridiculously low birth rates. It amazes me that European countries should deliberately create impediments that stop men from wanting to pursue women. Yesterday, someone made a thread about a young man who's facing a 10-year sentence in prison for touching a girl's arm. This type of thing will only harm European society even more.
You make a good point although I think it´s good less people are being born because humanity is a decease but still what you are saying is what we hear being talked about how for growth there need to be born 2.5 kids per family or something along those lines so it´s contradictory that the government make it illegal to procreate with females in their prime.

And I saw that post but didn´t realize we were talking 10 years with that sentence he might as well have raped her, they really need to watch out with their "progression" in what females consider sexual harrasment or rape because if a man gets 10 years just for touching a girl´s arm why not just rape her if he is getting locked up for the same time and will be seen as a predator by society.

I see no problems with a 30-year-old dating an 11-year-old.

I fundamentalily disagree with this but this topic has been debated so many times here thats its become pointless.