Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There's never been a better time to LDAR

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
It's literally government policy. Just lay back and enjoy the social fall out Gents watching normies beat each other up over toilet roll and foids not being able to go to bars and restaurants. Inkwells are the demographic least affected by it in that sense.

stay safe.

Last edited:
Incel Decade is great

This decade has started off great.

Me waiting for normies to die off:

There is literally no difference in my daily activity, other than me hearing the word coronavirus 100+ times a day.

stay safe and ldarmaxx

Not for me, il be STALKERmaxing in a few days.

Not for me, il be STALKERmaxing in a few days.
Cope if you think your area will become a nuclear wasteland with anomalies in just a few days due to a virus.

I'm going to work tomorrow

Cope I went to the grocery store and the normies are as active as ever.

Just when I'm getting sick of LDAR'ing, this shit happens. Me and the outside world couldn't be more out of sync.

I like LDARing in warmer months

Just when I'm getting sick of LDAR'ing, this shit happens. Me and the outside world couldn't be more out of sync.
Outside is empty af ıt makes me happy to see normie ridden places empty.

Outside is empty af ıt makes me happy to see normie ridden places empty.
Me too, much more peaceful. But quarantine will prevent me from enjoying the peace. I hope everyone just stays inside and no quarantine is enacted so I can cruise around in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back