Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"There's more to life than just sex"

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I mean in Islam paradise is all about having sex with virgins so

There’s more to life than having a roof over your head

There is more, but at the end everything is about sex.

If there's more to life than sex, when why do women make everything about sex?

If there's more to life than sex, when why do women make everything about sex?
Women are dumb. Look around you everything that you see is build by men. Feminists will say muh oppression aha... Now in 21st what female gender has build... nothing, what female gender has invented?... nothing.

Life is about pleasure is not about sex. Sex is pleasure like any other cope. Life is a short experience. :feelsseriously:

Women are dumb. Look around you everything that you see is build by men. Feminists will say muh oppression aha... Now in 21st what female gender has build... nothing, what female gender has invented?... nothing.

Life is about pleasure is not about sex. Sex is pleasure like any other cope. Life is a short experience. :feelsseriously:
Coooooope

Coooooope
I bet, your first word was cope.

You're to idiot/unable to understand the basic common truth.

Your name is @SoloAlex autist name from the start:feelsseriously:.

You are the type of guy if you get hungry or thirsty you would probably say cope.

You name is Alex...

A- from Autist.
L- from Loser.
E- from RetardEd.
X- from no seX for you.
:feelsseriously:

I bet, your first word was cope.

You're to idiot/unable to understand the basic common truth.

Your name is @SoloAlex autist name from the start:feelsseriously:.

You are the type of guy if you get hungry or thirsty you would probably say cope.

You name is Alex...

A- from Autist.
L- from Loser.
E- from RetardEd.
X- from no seX for you.
:feelsseriously:
Damn, so much effort just to insult me. You sound like a MGTOW dude to me, that’s ok but it’s still a giga cope. SMV is the most important thing nowadays and yeah that sucks but lying to yourself is not a solution.
Life is about pleasure is not about sex. Sex is pleasure like any other cope.
It’s not. No wife, no sex, no children, no family. All of our ancestors lived in families and that’s why you feel lonely bc your brain still works likes that. That’s why being alone and unloved makes you feel bad, bc all of your ancestors were sexhaver and lived in families and you are alone.

People who say this just have it on tap

Damn, so much effort just to insult me. You sound like a MGTOW dude to me, that’s ok but it’s still a giga cope. SMV is the most important thing nowadays and yeah that sucks but lying to yourself is not a solution.

It’s not. No wife, no sex, no children, no family. All of our ancestors lived in families and that’s why you feel lonely bc your brain still works likes that. That’s why being alone and unloved makes you feel bad, bc all of your ancestors were sexhaver and lived in families and you are alone.
Speak for yourself. Sex is pleasure, having family is pleasure how can you say it's cope are you simple?
Are you coping?
Are you mentally disabled?
Are you retarded?
What I've said is 1+1=2 that accurate was my post.

Re-read my post you bot.

Speak for yourself. Sex is pleasure, having family is pleasure how can you say it's cope are you simple?
Are you coping?
Are you mentally disabled?
Are you retarded?
What I've said is 1+1=2 that accurate was my post.

Re-read my post you bot.
5866C2B0 BB2F 4031 8240 8B9E646F6845

There is more to life than sex, it's called suffering.

yes there is sex in afterlife foid :feelsdevil:
IN HELL WITH ME HAHAHAHAHA:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I mean in Islam paradise is all about having sex with virgins so
It is a cope just to make shitskin muslims blow up themself without thinking twice

"Is there sex in Heaven? I can't imagine an afterlife without sexual intercourse"

There is more to life than fucking