Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "There's more to life than just sex!"

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The title is a phrase others tell me all the time, and each time I think "If you want me to get more hobbies, what hobbies can I do right now that I'm not already doing?"

"There's more to life than just sex!"​

This is true for sexhaver

Sex is the very important part of life, especially reproducing it's not something you can shake it off.

Sex is the very important part of life, especially reproducing it's not something you can shake it off.
Exactly, I just wanna put my cock into a foid's warm hole goddammit!:feelsohh::ahegao:

Thats like rich people saying money cant buy happiness.
The only ones who think more about money than rich people, are poor people. The average midwit middle class with a job, nagging wife, 2 kids, dog, volvo, friends, suburb house etc probably think the least about money, or anything really.

Thats like rich people saying money cant buy happiness.
The only ones who think more about money than rich people, are poor people. The average midwit middle class with a job, nagging wife, 2 kids, dog, volvo, friends, suburb house etc probably think the least about money, or anything really.
The good ol 100 IQers, eh?

"There's more to life than just sex!"​

This is true for sexhaver
Of course, my parents tell me this; and they are indeed sexhavers, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

"There is more to life than just money!" Says the millionaire who buys shit and do other things in life with that money

"There's more to a organism than just reproduction/survival"

:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back