Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve"

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.
The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it's probably because you're complete genetic shit.
Anonymous
11/02/19(Sat)01:26:43 No.123465578

So are we just supposed to give up and LDAR? At least trying something gives you something to do.

So are we just supposed to give up and LDAR? At least trying something gives you something to do.
they want you to LDAR and soy yourself so you dont have the strenght to fight back them

they want you to LDAR and soy yourself so you dont have the strenght to fight back them
Yeah, I know it's unlikely I will get a gf but I still try to stay relatively fit, even if it's only for my health.

Fucking hell this is one of the most brutal post

You're not "supposed" to do anything. If you even have to ask this you don't understand how nature works. It's not in your control, it never was and it never will be. If you are a below average looking male you are not even in the race.

This one is kinda off the mark. It ignores that conversation is interpreted purely on your looks in a face to face interaction. You can be as well spoken as a 19th century philosopher but people will simply not give it any value if your face and body looks ugly. In return, you can be a literal retard if you have chaddy looks, people's brains will simply interpret it as you being thoughtful and positively reserved.

@nice_try “GeT aN eDuCaTiOn” kys please I hate your guts fuck all your dead relatives im gonna run your grandma over with a truck and then step on her neck in GTA V:feelsdevil:

I don't blame people for reposting this thing every month since 2019. Blackpill in this post is way too potent.
:yes:Chads get to live the cheesy romantic highschool movie life, while we live the Silent Hills horrors
Fuck self improvement, you cant cheat your genes and normies will never see you as one of their own.

This is what brought me into grasping the blackpill and I've helped 2 do the same albeit via different methods.