Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's just so much suffering in the world

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★
I am not only tired, I'm sick to my stomach, of all the pain, fear, discomfort, frustration, loneliness, doubt, complexity, difficulty, failure, disappointment, boredom, humiliation, guilt, insecurity, disability, incompetence, genetic unfairness, sickness, death and every other BS that life's incarnations have to go through, especially humans because of our brutal understanding of the darkness

The worst part about being a miserable subhuman is that you're not really a "subhuman", in fact your experience is THE human experience, which is mostly suffering, but that's also just what life is, you can't have life without suffering, suffering is the payment for temporal existence, it's just the way it is, still, I can't stop feeling that it's all wrong and it shouldn't be like this, I hate it, I'm disgusted by it, I cringe when I think about anything, I don't want to suffer

Last edited:
Truecel traits that you have

I am not only tired, I'm sick to my stomach, of all the pain, fear, discomfort, frustration, loneliness, doubt, complexity, difficulty, failure, disappointment, boredom, humiliation, guilt, insecurity, disability, incompetence, genetic unfairness, sickness, death and every other BS that life's incarnations have to go through, especially humans because of our brutal understanding of the darkness

The worst part about being a miserable subhuman is that you're not really a "subhuman", in fact your experience is THE human experience, which is mostly suffering, but that's also just what life is, you can't have life without suffering, suffering is the payment for temporal existence, it's just the way it is, still, I can't stop feeling that it's all wrong and it shouldn't be like this, I hate it, I'm disgusted by it, I cringe when I think about anything, I don't want to suffer
I agree, life is suffering no matter what. But I dont believe everyone has to pay with suffering to live. Some people are born with extreme wealth and happiness and die a sweat death while some die without seeing a bit of happiness, which just means our suffering doesn't server any purpose it's just a random luck which we got unfortunately