Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres is nothing more better in life than deflowering a woman and breaking her hymen

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Unfortunately, we will never be able to experience this.

Makes me so angry tbh. Like thinking of this shit just pisses me off

every man has divine right to pure prime virgin punani

AlexanderR97 said:
Makes me so angry tbh. Like thinking of this shit just pisses me off

it should though.

Life has completely fucked us over.

I don't get why incels are so obsessed with virginity, I just want A woman.

CopingGymcel said:

im not obsessed with virginity either, i was just pointing out the title is the biggest suicidefuel of them all because many chads and even normies got to do the best thing that could ever be done, not just sex, but deflowering a FHO. Depriving her of her virginity.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im not obsessed with virginity either, i was just pointing out the title is the biggest suicidefuel of them all because many chads and even normies got to do the best thing that could ever be done, not just sex, but deflowering a FHO. Depriving her of her virginity.

My brother's first time having sex was with a JB 2 years younger, so I do envy him of that, but I envy him (and every other normie) of every lay he has ever had, not just with virgins.

At this point I don't really care if I didn't take some girl's virginity, I only care for having had sex with a woman who finds me attractive, or even a kiss for that matter. If a girl kissed me, it would be cloud nine.

CopingGymcel said:

because it's abominable the fact she had other male's cum in her

it's our first time , it shall be new experience for both m\f

it is not acceptable SHAYTAN sperm war

nausea said:
because it's abominable the fact she had other male's cum in her

it's our first time , it shall be new experience for both m\f

it is not acceptable SHAYTAN sperm war

You just have to accept that it's over and focus on having sex right now.

CopingGymcel said:
You just have to accept that it's over and focus on having sex right now.

but no ltr at all, agree?

nausea said:
but no ltr at all, agree?

If you can get into an LTR, by all means do it. Even if she is using you, at least have sex with her a bunch, then flee.

CopingGymcel said:
If you can get into an LTR, by all means do it. Even if she is using you, at least have sex with her a bunch, then flee.

sorry

why just not have sex without ltr??

nausea said:
sorry

why just not have sex without ltr??

If you had no other choice. But why not LTR a cute female who is into you instead of relying on maybe getting sex every once in a while?

CopingGymcel said:
If you had no other choice. But why not LTR a cute female who is into you instead of relying on maybe getting sex every once in a while?

please elaborate, dumb brain here

why "no other choice"?

"cute f into me"?? my brain does not compute

I can imagine it now, both of us awkwardly taking our clothes off and giggling. How she'd feel a cock entering her for the first time - my cock. Neither of us would really know what we're doing, but it doesn't matter because we both love each-other and it feels nice. We'd lay breathless afterwards, cuddling against each-other and simply cherishing such a wonderful moment together. We'd then quickly put our clothes back on and everything before her parents come home.

This is a fantasy that forever eludes me, one of the most painful realizations that I've experienced is that it will never actually happen.

nausea said:
please elaborate, dumb brain here

why "no other choice"?

"cute f into me"?? my brain does not compute

Hypothetically.

Not all women sleep around, a few want a stable relationship.

Minjaze said:
I can imagine it now, both of us awkwardly taking our clothes off and giggling. How she'd feel a cock entering her for the first time - my cock. Neither of us would really know what we're doing, but it doesn't matter because we both love each-other and it feels nice. We'd lay breathless afterwards, cuddling against each-other and simply cherishing such a wonderful moment together. We'd then quickly put our clothes back on and everything before her parents come home.

This is a fantasy that forever eludes me, one of the most painful realizations that I've experienced is that it will never actually happen.

this

why should we accept this fate without FIGHTING? eh?

tell me

CopingGymcel said:
Hypothetically.

Not all women sleep around, a few want a stable relationship.

ah

NO, no ltr\marriage for me

I have seen things... a couple of them I shared in my threads but ( ya know )

most importantly I lost my ability of feeling significative positive emotions involving FHOs forever

Missing out teen loveis like missing out 80% of life.

Minjaze said:

Hoy fuck.. why am I still breathing

Captvic said:
Hoy fuck.. why am I still breathing

yes guy is dangerous

he writes TOO well...

Minjaze said:

giphy.gif