Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's hope for white/asiancels

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
One of the most paid male models in the world is half white and native american(asian).

jfAuQwR.jpg

What??? First of all Asian and Native American do not look the same, and second of all Sean O'Pry looks completely white. I have no clue what you think you're proving here.

Woah, he looks incredibly handsome and his actually is good looking.

Framecel222 said:
What??? First of all Asian and Native American do not look the same, and second of all Sean O'Pry looks completely white. I have no clue what you think you're proving here.

His eyes look asian.

jagged0 said:
His eyes look asian.

He just looks like a white guy, If you didn't tell us he's half native then no one would have realised.

He looks completely white, he looks far more white than Johnny Depp. Besides, almost all white Americans I talked to told me something about how they are 1/64th Cherokee princess. If you talk with a white American and tell them were you come from and were your parents came from, they will immediately reply with something like, "Well, I'm part Irish, part Hungarian, part English, part Scottish and 1/64th Cherokee." or something like that.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfYXWIfEcrM[/video]

Crustaciouse said:
He just looks like a white guy, If you didn't tell us he's half native then no one would have realised.

That's a bad pic look at this one, he looks more ethnic in it 
13531899_503451443173773_1377123450_n.jpg

AND? He's attractive so what? These megacope posts are disgusting. If you dont think it's already over for you youre a fakecel

Red Shambhala said:
He looks completely white, he looks far more white than Johnny Depp. Besides, almost all white Americans I talked to told me something about how they are 1/64th Cherokee princess. If you talk with a white American and tell them were you come from and were your parents came from, they will immediately reply with something like, "Well, I'm part Irish, part Hungarian, part English, part Scottish and 1/64th Cherokee." or something like that.

He's asian for sure, as a kid.
tLhV699.jpg

I thought his eyes looked like that because he was autistic.

His phenotype conveys pure whiteness. That's why he's a model and not planning a shooting in Isla Vista.