Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's exceptions to every rule but I've never seen a short male have dating success

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I've seen poor, ugly, deformed, etc. guys be out with girls (probably just friends but normies will claim their bf/gf) but I've never:

- seen a short guy with women
- have good social interactions
- not get shit on by women at a club or bar

You probably don't have a social circle or go out often. You probably don't work either.

I see short guys who prove that FACE > height all the time. I know of a few 5'5 white NW1 guys with a 6-6.5 face -- and a gf.

5'6 and below
I see short dudes with gfs, that means nothing.

Question should be, would women feel attraction for them? NO

Excluding face of course

I see short dudes with gfs, that means nothing.

Question should be, would women feel attraction for them? NO

Excluding face of course
Agreed, unless they have a high face rating , social status/ money to compensate,

then wonem wont last long with them and will dump for chad

Agreed, unless they have a high face rating , social status/ money to compensate,

then wonem wont last long with them and will dump for chad
Basically what you need when short, need status and money

Lionel-Messi-with-his-wife-Antonella.jpg

turbomanlets will never get 7+ girls no matter how good their face is unless they are millionaires

I know a few short and even a few very short dudes who had gfs.

i know sumone who is 5'5 and had plenty of success. except he only dates ugly jail bait with low self esteem lol. he fks a lot of them tho due to being low inhib and extremely normie personality

Here is your exception
20180323_194626.png

20180323_194610.png

20180323_195011.png

This guy is 5'7 in the Netherlands

I see it all the time. NT>Height>face

I'm a manlet as well. It's just that some Incels can't stand these pictures
Was painful for me, too (wish I was with such cool foids) but in the end it gives me a little hope.

Was painful for me, too (wish I was with such cool foids) but in the end it gives me a little hope.
He has a good frame, a decent face and is NT

You will need that to achieve a similar result

I know someone who is 5'1".

He's a KHHV

You probably don't have a social circle or go out often. You probably don't work either.

I see short guys who prove that FACE > height all the time. I know of a few 5'5 white NW1 guys with a 6-6.5 face -- and a gf.

my cousin slays. But yeah, height is pretty important, ngl

Lol one of my friends is a slayer at 5'4 and another lucked out at 5'5. Aside looks > everything else, life is primarily circumstantial.

Lol one of my friends is a slayer at 5'4 and another lucked out at 5'5. Aside looks > everything else, life is primarily circumstantial.
a slayer at 5'4? you must be exaggerating

Explain me please somebody, what NT is?

Exactly this. The lowiq “hurr durr face is all that matters” meme is level 1000000 retardation.

Ban all tallfags.

a slayer at 5'4? you must be exaggerating

I wish I was. He was dominating Tinder for a while back when he lived in my area. He's tied down with a GF now. Which is why Looks > Height.

I had a 5'5" friend that the girls really loved and fought over. He had a good face and was extraordinarily high energy, fit and very low inhib with women.

I've seen this all the time on these forums. I really don't know if it's an American thing though. I see short good looking guys all the time who get girls and have worked in the same jobs as me so it's not about status. Here's a guy my best friend works with who I know gets girls left right and centre. That's his girlfriend/wife now I think. There's also a pic of George St Pierre next to him who is 5 foot 10 for reference:-

Girls won't even notice a 6 foot 3 average guy over a great looking short guy where I'm from.

I had a 5'5" friend that the girls really loved and fought over. He had a good face and was extraordinarily high energy, fit and very low inhib with women.
that's crazy if true man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back