Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's different levels of over

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
And final nail in the coffin is the agepill. At 35-40 literally every foid is taken, in marriage or ltr or both jfl. Zero options. Every girl you meet in low tier people's places are mostly 15 years younger than you and don't see you even remotely as an dating candidate. Soonest they hear your age, they freakout and run away. Foids don't even want to chat with you.

Also it's harder not to gain weight. You don't recognize yourself in the mirror anymore, as you don't look like a mere shadow of your younger self. Wall is real for men also, in every way.

So youngercels, if you plan to ever try your luck do it, don't wait, every passing year is destroying the little chance you have.

RANTING
You wake up with backpain often. Days are running by, twice faster than in 20s. You don't have energy or will to live, this one might be universal.

I never felt so low in my life, I'm ashamed of existing. Every time someone asks me for my age, they always follow up with "are you married, any kids?" and every time the shame eats me alive.

The agepill is why we who are in our 20s should not give up. This is our last chance

The agepill is why we who are in our 20s should not give up. This is our last chance

this-is-the-year-guys-no-more-feels-we-re-all-getting-440892.jpg

I've never had a chance since the sperm fertilized my mom's egg