Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's an incel on a local app that is really pathetic...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Jodel is a local anonymous app in Europe where you can post on like a notice board without any profile so all the posts are completely anonymous. It's popular among students and it uses geolocation so all the posts are from your local area. I've used it on and off since 2016 and there's this guy there who was known as /M29 (man 29yo) who vented about not getting women and of course everyone gave him bluepilled advice. Well he's still active, I guess he's 37 now, still a virgin and in any post pertaining to sex or relationships he replies: "What does it feel like to grab a womans butt?" or something like that. He also makes his own threads along the lines of "Any guys going out tonight? I can pay you to include me and give me advice to get girls" or "Any woman who wants to go on a practice date? I'll pay you for it". It's getting really sad. He should just accept that it's ovER for him, he's pushing 40.

Give this man an honorary spot on Inkwells.is

He’s 37? By then I’ll be dead if I’m still a virgin

Its a miracle he hasn't roped yet

I planned to kill myself by 30. Still here. I can hear that rope calling but I'm too scared to do it.

Reading this kind of stuff makes me grateful to my brain that it "only" deluded me until age 18/19.

Have you suggested to him that it's over?

When's he gonna make an account on here

I actually told him to make an account here yesterday :feelshaha:

Tell him to sign up here