Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's also a new trending cope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
During the last few years it seems like every week there's a new copium average guys are shilling. One week it was the carnivore diet and liver king, the next it was Andrew Tate and Hustling, and then another week is mewing and "looksmaxxing." This is how you know the majority of young men aren't getting pussy. You think 25 years ago when the average man was getting laid in highschool they were worrying about the carnivore diet, sperm retention or keeping their tongue on the roof of their mouth? No. No one who has sex or friends gives a shit about all this rubbish.

Normies are going to be eternally coping. They're always going from cope to cope like locusts devouring crops because they're incapable of logically gauging the situation and accepting it like we did. I never thought we'd get to a point where the average guy was discussing shit that was confined to redpill forums. It's truly over

Even if they eventually understand their situation, they will be too old and by that point the next generation will also be coping hard. It's the samsara, the eternal cycle of suffering.

Even if they eventually understand their situation, they will be too old and by that point the next generation will also be coping hard. It's the samsara, the eternal cycle of suffering.

Brutal

Yeah, but it doesn't matter because the BP always collect. The more you have to do to get even an approximation of what boomers had 30 years ago proves the BP and the fact that things aren't just over, but it going to get a lot worse for sub-8s everywhere

The ONLY solution is VERY FINE-GRAINED RIGHT-WING EUGENICIST CONTROL over reproduction. There must be a right wing eugenics-based government which steps in to ACTIVELY prevent subhumans from mating. This can be accomplished with sterilization schemes, euthanasia, genetic screening of sperms and eggs, gene editing, as well as outright execution.

Nothing else will work to correct our issues.

Everything trending is planned

Everything trending is planned
I disagree. The Department of Homeland security published and quickly deleted a report that detailed their attempts to stop these copes from trending because they feared they would spark a young male rebellion :feelskek:

I disagree. The Department of Homeland security published and quickly deleted a report that detailed their attempts to stop these copes from trending because they feared they would spark a young male rebellion :feelskek:
Jfl do you have a link to the pdf? This is kekfuel

Jfl do you have a link to the pdf? This is kekfuel
ye link me up homie, want to see that shit too :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure you made a post about it before. I tagged you when I first made the post
ah yeah i looked it up

Oh I think I remember was it

holy shit :feelskek: “positive male influencers” and the .is posts I think I remember seeing this. But yeah there’s no way they’re stopping any of this jfl
:lul:the dominos are already tumbling

:lul:the dominos are already tumbling
Honestly so over for (((them))). There will be some sort of massive uprising in the future I would bet on that

Normies are going to be eternally coping. They're always going from cope to cope like locusts devouring crops because they're incapable of logically gauging the situation and accepting it like we did.
I still haven't accepted it