Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's absolutely no reason at all to hate the Jews

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I used to be a huge anti-kike advocate for years ever since my teenage years before even this forum existed. I didn't only hate the Zionists and ignore other Jews like some people do, but i hated ALL the Jews with a burning passion. I used to read daily about their conspiracies and the Talmud scriptures to fuel my hatred more and more, i simply blamed everything on "da juiiize". But as i grew older and older and gotten more and more blackpilled, my hatred has towards the Jews has vanished completely and has redirected on the non-Jews, especially cumskins since they're the most vile and degenerate out of all Goyim

The reason why i don't hate the Jews anymore is because they simply never forced anyone to do anything. The Jews may have pushed for degeneracy, but it's the non-Jews who accepted it and went along with it. The Jews may have created a shit-ton of destructive ideologies, but it's the non-Jews who subscribed to and died for them. the Jews may have pushed for hypergamy/inceldom, but it's women and the non-Jewish men who agreed to turn society into an unfair shithole filled with suffering and broken lonely men. The Jews may have done a lot, but the non-Jews were the ones who supported and allowed this shit to happen

True, foids were always hypergamic, way before judaism was a thing.

Though the destruction of the marriage institution and female rights created the current situation, I don't believe jews were the ones behind it, but the elites? For sure. Makes much more sense hate them than hate jews

Jfl cumskin getting hated on daily basis on this forum. :feelskek:

They deserved it because they soy and cuck culture.

I used to be a huge anti-kike advocate for years ever since my teenage years before even this forum existed. I didn't only hate the Zionists and ignore other Jews like some people do, but i hated ALL the Jews with a burning passion. I used to read daily about their conspiracies and the Talmud scriptures to fuel my hatred more and more, i simply blamed everything on "da juiiize". But as i grew older and older and gotten more and more blackpilled, my hatred has towards the Jews has vanished completely and has redirected on the non-Jews, especially cumskins since they're the most vile and degenerate out of all Goyim

The reason why i don't hate the Jews anymore is because they simply never forced anyone to do anything. The Jews may have pushed for degeneracy, but it's the non-Jews who accepted it and went along with it. The Jews may have created a shit-ton of destructive ideologies, but it's the non-Jews who subscribed to and died for them. the Jews may have pushed for hypergamy/inceldom, but it's women and the non-Jewish men who agreed to turn society into an unfair shithole filled with suffering and broken lonely men. The Jews may have done a lot, but the non-Jews were the ones who supported and allowed this shit to happen
High IQ, Imagine the absurdity of blaming 1% of humanity for the fate of the other 99%. If this small group of people is the cause of the world's ruin, then the rest of humanity and our ancestors are useless rubbish and pigs who deserve what is happening to them.

I do not say that they are innocent, but everything in the world was wrong like nature, history, and man. So it doesn't make sense to put all the blame on one small group.

High IQ, Imagine the absurdity of blaming 1% of humanity for the fate of the other 99%. If this small group of people is the cause of the world's ruin, then the rest of humanity and our ancestors are useless rubbish and pigs who deserve what is happening to them.

I do not say that they are innocent, but everything in the world was wrong like nature, history, and man. So it doesn't make sense to put all the blame on one small group.
Well Done Reaction GIF

The Jews lived their life as incels through history.

Tell that to a Palestinian.

Agreed, I don't hate them any more, only some dislike. tbh I truly don't hate anyone, only dislike, I think being oldcel has killed my energy to hate

I don't know what happened to whites they went from killing burnt degenerates in the inquisition to ultra sjws

There is literally no reason for you to hate jews as an ethnic unless you are white or muslim.
, I don't believe jews were the ones behind it, but the elites? For sure. Makes much more sense hate them than hate jews

Jews just understand human degeneracy and exploit it to the fullest. You have to hand it to them.

It seems they the Jews cannot be defeated- they've survived innumerable pogroms throughout history, and then survived the extremely vicious persecution of the Nazis. Not only have they not been defeated, they've bounced back stronger than ever before and are now controlling the entire world to such an extent that no one even realizes it. The Jews must have superhuman intelligence, foresight, and resilience to pull all of this off :feelshaha:.

A majority of feminist writers were and have been Jewesses. The New World Order currently being implemented everywhere now is entirely Trotskyist in nature. As a half Jew violently abandoned by my Jewish father I have personal reasons to hate them beyond what they're doing to the rest of the world. The economic exploitation of the United States the last twenty something years has been done by a handful of billionaire Jews.

No reason to hate Jews? Speak for yourself. I will hate Jews until I go to my grave, I despise them that much. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
never hated jews checking in.

hating jews always striked me as a JBW thing

never hated jews checking in.

hating jews always striked me as a JBW thing
Wei sounds Chinese I believe linguistically. The CCP was created under Mao with a handful of Jews. :feelsEhh:

Wei sounds Chinese I believe linguistically. The CCP was created under Mao with a handful of Jews. :feelsEhh:
ya lol i'm a ricecel. i see though.

yea i always thought ppl in china generally minded their own business, away from other races. but yea interesting that the jewish were involved with the ccp

ya lol i'm a ricecel. i see though.

yea i always thought ppl in china generally minded their own business, away from other races. but yea interesting that the jewish were involved with the ccp
Jews built modern communist China with indigenous Chinese and modern day Jews have decided with the CCP that Chinese technocratic communism should be the model for the entire modern world. One would think ricecels would be more conscious of their own history in both past and present. :feelsjuice:

Jews may be ethnic subhumans in Europe (and the original ethnicels imo) but they are CUMSKINS in America.

They along with their fellow Anglo cumskins want to liberate ALL females around the world to assert their sexual dominance on them. Meanwhile, their foids would never touch you even with a 10 foot pole if you are an ethnic male. Even after all of these hundreds of years in America and all of the uplifting of blacks in the media, foids STILL don't want black males for the most part and that goes for any ethnic subhuman male of color. With that said, that is STILL not stopping cumskin males from globalizing (westernizing the world). In fact, its speeding up.

Cumskins are self-righteous and degenerate. Hedonistic and selfish. They don't care about anyone but themselves. And even then, they don't really care about one another either as the opoid epidemic and homelessness are prime examples. All matters that they supposedly care about, they dont actually really care about and always have theirselves in mind on whether they stand to gain (maintain their racial-sexual dominant position) or lose.

And you're right OP, no one is forcing you at gunpoint to do anything. So in that sense, it takes two to tango. Cumskin males degenerate their own society willingly and instead of own up to it and face the consequences of their own bad decisions, escape from it and make someone ELSE pay (in this situation, East Asian males). A lot of us literally watch 70+ percent of our women being taken by cumskin males.

Listen, no one is forcing cumskin males to date noodlewhores. They are doing it willingly. Cumskin males don't want Black or Indian foids, and so Black and Indian men are spared the humiliation, emasculation, disillusionment, and deep despair that most of us Asian American men go though.

Last edited:

Jews built modern communist China with indigenous Chinese and modern day Jews have decided with the CCP that Chinese technocratic communism should be the model for the entire modern world. One would think ricecels would be more conscious of their own history in both past and present. :feelsjuice:
thx. yea i didn't rly think too much of it. mostly focused on my situation over here in the west. but ya they definitely are interconnected

thx. yea i didn't rly think too much of it. mostly focused on my situation over here in the west. but ya they definitely are interconnected
:feelsthink:

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THIS SHIT. Are you fucking kidding me? Jews are responsible for my mutilated foreskin. That alone deserves all my hatred for them. Not even mentioning everything else they have done. Fuck you, kike loving faggot.

The JIDF is spreading propaganda

Didn't read I hate the juden

The Jews lived their life as incels through history.
I'm still one to this day. It's over.
Didn't read I hate the juden
AgybUIw.gif

CCP will probably wipe out the jews and israel if they go against them.
Jews are just cucks that incorporate themselves into whatever chad society takes over and has the most influence.

Last edited:
I'm still one to this day. It's over.

AgybUIw.gif

CCP will probably wipe out the jews and israel if they go against them.
Jews are just cucks that incorporate themselves into whatever chad society takes over and has the most influence.
A lot more ethnic Chinese than there are Jews for sure. :feelsjuice:

To be honest, i just want to watch the world burn. If jews are one of the main reasons for all this social unrest in this shit planet, good for them. I wish they did a better job, tho. Still waiting for the III WW.

To be honest, i just want to watch the world burn. If jews are one of the main reasons for all this social unrest in this shit planet, good for them. I wish they did a better job, tho. Still waiting for the III WW.
You're really going to like the next four years then, we're about to descend into hell or an inferno worldwide. The mass suffering we're going to witness is unprecedented in that no prior historical period of human civilization will even come close to what is about to be unleashed everywhere. :feelsjuice::feelsthink::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
You're really going to like the next four years then, we're about to descend into hell or an inferno worldwide. The mass suffering we're going to witness is unprecedented in that no prior historical period of human civilization will even come close to what is about to be unleashed. :feelsjuice::feelsthink::feelsdevil:

I hope youre right. I give myself 10 years of lucidity at best. I hope something worth watching happens in that span of time. Can i ask, what kind of disaster are we talking about?

I had a dream some days ago. A huge meteorite was about to crash and humanity would be wiped out. Extreme detail: i remember the news with its scientist, the reaction of every person i know, all my thoughts and feelings, etc. Everyone was despaired, going crazy, society collapsed immediately. Normies would lose it all at the end of time.

But, after a short panic, i was excited, and had to hide it all the time. I literally have nothing to lose. For me, it was the best news possible. I was going to witness the end of humanity during my lifetime. Watching how the things i never had the chance to enjoy were taken from the ones that never handled them to me was the best feeling in the world. I felt like that dude from Camu´s The Plague, the one that was extremely happy due to a plague killing everyone, because his life was so shit that a plague only had advantages from his POV. He also had to hide it all the time, because normies would never understand it and would punish him for not pretending to care about it and be concerned about it. I should read it again, i miss that dude. Dont even remember his name.

I remember the meteorite in the sky, the light and heat. I woke up the moment it landed, due to the extremely loud sound. If felt so real. Even my eardrums hurt after.

I hope youre right. I give myself 10 years of lucidity at best. I hope something worth watching happens in that span of time. Can i ask, what kind of disaster are we talking about?

I had a dream some days ago. A huge meteorite was about to crash and humanity would be wiped out. Extreme detail: i remember the news with its scientist, the reaction of every person i know, all my thoughts and feelings, etc. Everyone was despaired, going crazy, society collapsed immediately. Normies would lose it all at the end of time.

But, after a short panic, i was excited, and had to hide it all the time. I literally have nothing to lose. For me, it was the best news possible. I was going to witness the end of humanity during my lifetime. Watching how the things i never had the chance to enjoy were taken from the ones that never handled them to me was the best feeling in the world. I felt like that dude from Camu´s The Plague, the one that was extremely happy due to a plague killing everyone, because his life was so shit that a plague only had advantages from his POV. He also had to hide it all the time, because normies would never understand it and would punish him for not pretending to care about it and be concerned about it. I should read it again, i miss that dude. Dont even remember his name.

I remember the meteorite in the sky, the light and heat. I woke up the moment it landed, due to the extremely loud sound. If felt so real. Even my eardrums hurt after.
I'll give you some hints:

Corpses piled in the streets, entire economies collapsing overnight, civil wars everywhere, people put into camps, government door to door searches, total censorship everywhere, mass starvation [hunger games], international totalitarianism implemented, and foreign conflicts leading to world war. :feelsdevil:

When will this occur? By my estimation some time by the end of this year or the next. :feelsclown:

Last edited: