Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Theres a young female at my new work. Women in the workplace are retarded and useless

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Firstly, there a couple of older foids here and holy fuck they are annoying bitches. All they do is either act passive aggressive thinking they know everything and everyone else is an idiot, or they are a stickler and freak out over nothing. I had to tell these dudes not worry about this thing cause this ugly bitch acted like it was a big deal i told them afterward it doesnt fucking matter thing is she is basically my superior so she might eventually taddle to the big boss on me idc stupid hoe trying to feel like she has power lmao.

As for the young foid she is like 20 and I just avoid her. Its like 4 of us younger people in this area of the office and i just completely ignore her though i shoot the shit with the guys. Sit in youd corner hoe, you look like you have autism and youd be posting here if you were a man (found a pic of her on fb with a tall dude with his arm around her in their room, probably fucked 5 mins before that :feelspuke:).

Oh yeah then theres this bitch with another firm i was in a meeting with. We all had to turn on our cameras and she clearly is infauated with herself, kinda hot tho. Shes like asian tho and has some weird tattoo she shows off. Did some snooping and she wrote an article about how her induatey is dominated by white men and is designed to cater to "rich white men". Jfl. Im sick of these bitchez mang

These whores are bitches with buttplugs in their asshole that they got lost up there when they did onlyfans videos. These bitches think they are everything god has to offer. Someone get them an xray to surgically remove the condoms and buttplugs lost inside their intestines

Is she Hazara? :feelsjuice:

Firstly, there a couple of older foids here and holy fuck they are annoying bitches. All they do is either act passive aggressive thinking they know everything and everyone else is an idiot, or they are a stickler and freak out over nothing. I had to tell these dudes not worry about this thing cause this ugly bitch acted like it was a big deal i told them afterward it doesnt fucking matter thing is she is basically my superior so she might eventually taddle to the big boss on me idc stupid hoe trying to feel like she has power lmao.

As for the young foid she is like 20 and I just avoid her. Its like 4 of us younger people in this area of the office and i just completely ignore her though i shoot the shit with the guys. Sit in youd corner hoe, you look like you have autism and youd be posting here if you were a man (found a pic of her on fb with a tall dude with his arm around her in their room, probably fucked 5 mins before that :feelspuke:).

Oh yeah then theres this bitch with another firm i was in a meeting with. We all had to turn on our cameras and she clearly is infauated with herself, kinda hot tho. Shes like asian tho and has some weird tattoo she shows off. Did some snooping and she wrote an article about how her induatey is dominated by white men and is designed to cater to "rich white men". Jfl. Im sick of these bitchez mang
Tell them I can get them Canadian citizenship if they agree to marry me. :feelzez:

all foids are incompetent

you get pretty worked up about some random Bitch .

Keep Ignoring her and go about your Day .