Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres a war brewing between nt fags and truecels

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
As you can tell I have animosity with nt career having fags. It's an atrocity to compare a truecel to an nt fag.

Group 1 truecels

None nt, neet, obies, broke, low iq, disabled, low education, no social circle

Group 2 nt fags

employed, nt, social circle, volcel, college graduate, curry boy

I wish we could all meet at the park and battle to the death and even then none nt niggas would loose cause were to retarded to have fighting skills. It's over for none nt fags

Are you the new fill-in for Reclusemaxxer? :feelshehe:

But to address your point, even a "NT" person wageslaving can be a truecel depending on height and looks. :feelsjuice:

There’s no need to divide NTs and truecels. You can be both, I am as neurotypical as it gets yet I‘m a gigatruecel who has never worked a day in my life and only knows the neet lifestyle

There’s no need to divide NTs and truecels. You can be both, I am as neurotypical as it gets yet I‘m a gigatruecel who has never worked a day in my life and only knows the neet lifestyle
Nah nt are all volcel

I see what you meant when you said:

You have come to stir division in our ranks!
Nah It's gotten too stale around here I'm here to stir up the pot. A little Confrontation never hurt any one.

no NT for your face
No nt
Are you the new fill-in for Reclusemaxxer? :feelshehe:

But to address your point, even a "NT" person wageslaving can be a truecel depending on height and looks. :feelsjuice:
Said the nt fag you wouldn't last a day in my shoes. Put incel mode onto high difficulty settings and you would of roped long ago

Unless you have been treated poorly consistently by normies in your daily life for a long time, Im talking comments, dirty stares, people purposely avoiding you, smirking/ laughing etc. to sum up blatant ostracization by most of the world, just purely for existing then I don't think you can call yourself a truecel.

Have you experienced the above?

I know what you mean by a divide brewing. I wouldn't be surprised to see an Incel forum solely for non neuro typical.

From the Pitts of hell I ain't your average gray cel. I'm a whole other animal. So get your pop corn ready.
You seem like a rather typical graycel, to be honest. :smonk:

Group 1 truecels

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

Re: Even though someone blames me for no reason.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182176744Friday, January 22, 2016 2:18 PM CST
Plenty of users on this sub-section will fabricate "Internet crimes" to garner social-support. Why would you make a thread to inform impulsive adolescent schoolchild users of your attempts to gaining acceptance into their clique? It is not going to resolve your evident issue.

Group 2 nt fags

My most successful half-cousin gave birth before graduating high school. She is often seen trading SNAP on Facebook.

As you can tell I have animosity with nt career having fags. It's an atrocity to compare a truecel to an nt fag.

Group 1 truecels

Group 2 nt fags

I wish we could all meet at the park and battle to the death and even then none nt niggas would loose cause were to retarded to have fighting skills. It's over for none nt fags
Yes. There's a great war going on right now

Said the nt fag you wouldn't last a day in my shoes. Put incel mode onto high difficulty settings and you would of roped long ago
My point was not that being NT is harder, but that those who are NT can also qualify as truecels, since the qualification of being a truecel doesn't rely on just one factor. :feelshehe:

Unless you have been treated poorly consistently by normies in your daily life for a long time, Im talking comments, dirty stares, people purposely avoiding you, smirking/ laughing etc. to sum up blatant ostracization by most of the world, just purely for existing then I don't think you can call yourself a truecel.

Have you experienced the above?
I've experienced that. I think if a guy is objectively ugly (i.e. 3/10) and don't have any other positive traits (being tall, being naturally strong with a good frame, being smart, etc.), then he's a true incel. Or if he's really short (like, 5'4 or so) with no other good traits.

Last edited:
lynch the NTfaggots

I've experienced that. I think if a guy is objectively ugly (i.e. 3/10) and don't have any other positive traits (being tall, being naturally strong with a good frame, being smart, etc.), then he's a true incel. Or if he's really short (like, 5'4 or so) with no other good traits.
Yeah I'd agree with that, I too have experienced these things, and continue to do so. It just sucks man.

I do hate normies indeed :feelsmage: I haven't had a friend for like 7 years now and even then it was shitty 'friends'. I only ever talk to my mother and maybe sister. how can you compare me to a 16yo nt'cel' who is ltn and can social circlemax for a becky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back