Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a reason that complete isolation is used as punishment in prisons

• Thread starter ItsOverBuddyBoyos
  • Start date
ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
The threat of this even keeps those condemned to life in prison or death in line. When you're completely isolated, you start to go insane. Your soul begins to rot away. It is truly hell on earth. Yet normies cannot comprehend this, and instead strawman about how we're suffering and angry and suicidal because we can't stick our dick in a wet hole. JFL.

The threat of this even keeps those condemned to life in prison or death in line. When you're completely isolated, you start to go insane. Your soul begins to rot away. It is truly hell on earth. Yet normies cannot comprehend this, and instead strawman about how we're suffering and angry and suicidal because we can't stick our dick in a wet hole. JFL.
High IQ post, plz sticky

Exactly! Somehow it enters their brains that simply living in society makes us immune to feelings of intense isolation. As though merely going outside and seeing other lifeforms can allay the torment in some meaningful way.
Unfortunately for us, the whole phenomenon of any public place for an incel is like a bait ball (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait_ball), and we are the hypothetical predator in this scenario.

you get used to the isolation as an incel, never having friends has helped me to become a better observationist.

observing normies existence can prove interesting.

Sticky this shit NOWWWWW

This. My soul has been rotting for years now. This site is my only social interaction aside from family.

Google:

“Kipling D. Williams” Ostracism

One of the worst forms of punishment you can inflict on a human.

I have been isolationcel for like 10 years now. My business should finally succeed now tho and I will start to looksmax.

brutal shit

this is what most incels especially oldcels face

Extreme isolation is what pushed incels like me to orbit females relentlessly even if we knew it was over, to be here to this forum... Its the worst fucking pain of them all
I mean, isolation is one of the worst punishments for human beings. Just google "extreme isolation", ive read it all.... Also, There are lots of films about how terrible it is, for example (Papillon, Cast Away...). So EVERYTHING is better than isolation. And i mean it. Its only bereable if you know it will end, for example, if youre in an isolation cell in jail. But everyone understands Tom Hanks when he wants to kill himself after some years in complete isolation in an island, knowing that he will spend the rest of his life like that, but nobody wants to understad suicels... Our isolation has no end... Only the most cowards (us) would not kill themselves, go ER, go insane and end up homeless...

Companionship and physical intimacy are repeatedly pointed out to be on Mazlows hierarchy of needs. But it doesnt matter to cucktears, they can't accept anything that countermands their worldview that incels are just evil.

Extreme isolation is what pushed incels like me to orbit females relentlessly even if we knew it was over, to be here to this forum... Its the worst fucking pain of them all
I mean, isolation is one of the worst punishments for human beings. Just google "extreme isolation", ive read it all.... Also, There are lots of films about how terrible it is, for example (Papillon, Cast Away...). So EVERYTHING is better than isolation. And i mean it. Its only bereable if you know it will end, for example, if youre in an isolation cell in jail. But everyone understands Tom Hanks when he wants to kill himself after some years in complete isolation in an island, knowing that he will spend the rest of his life like that, but nobody wants to understad suicels... Our isolation has no end... Only the most cowards (us) would not kill themselves, go ER, go insane and end up homeless...

How do you even find females orbit?