Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a reason chads seem to treat women worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Ofc women are attracted to dark triad traits, but it's also, i think, because chads are around women more, and they know them better, and know that they're garbage human beings.

Chads pump&dump foids because they just aren't interesting to be around, ghost them because when dumped they're not even worth the time to respond to them, and sometimes even beat them up, because, being shit people, it's the only thing they'll listen to and chads know it.

Sometimes you even see chads treat their long term girlfriend, whom they're sick of, with absolute contempt or straight up hatred. All completely warranted feelings towards women.

Meanwhile blue pillers who barely get any female attention think that women are wonderful and can do no wrong. JFL.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for them; they chose those guys. I hope they keep pumping and dumping them until they sink into depression and off themselves. I gave them numerous chances, I asked them out, I tried to be nice, I treated them with the utmost respect (cuck move Ik, but I was blue pilled) only to get brutally rejected. After a few rejections, you start asking why? What's wrong with me. And as a blue piller your conditioning steers you in the wrong direction; you start blaming yourself when in reality, it's the dumb foid's fault.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2emnTHBxseE&t=542s&ab_channel=Renegade%231

Those with the money to replace something the same day should it break will treat their stuff like trash while those that do not have the option & will be left with nothing will do all they can to keep it pristine.

Those with the money to replace something the same day should it break will treat their stuff like trash while those that do not have the option & will be left with nothing will do all they can to keep it pristine.
High iq

Makes sense 2me

I don't feel bad for them; they chose those guys. I hope they keep pumping and dumping them until they sink into depression and off themselves. I gave them numerous chances, I asked them out, I tried to be nice, I treated them with the utmost respect (cuck move Ik, but I was blue pilled) only to get brutally rejected. After a few rejections, you start asking why? What's wrong with me. And as a blue piller your conditioning steers you in the wrong direction; you start blaming yourself when in reality, it's the dumb foid's fault.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2emnTHBxseE&t=542s&ab_channel=Renegade%231

This is the truth. Foids like toxic traits in men because they don't know how to deal with them, so they end up getting cucked by chads. After this happens they're quick to take advantage of a vulnerable man to feel better about themselves being cucked.

Sometimes you even see chads treat their long term girlfriend, whom they're sick of, with absolute contempt or straight up hatred
This is my friend. He hates his gf, but she won't break up because he's a chad. He won't break up because she's a stacy. I don't think she even knows he hates her, he talks shit about her all the time to me.

Last edited:
The reason foids treat average men like garbage is because they submit to them.
The reason Chad treats foids like garbage is because they submit to them.
Never submit to someone.

It's all a huge cucking pyramid with Chads cucking foids and foids cucking average men. But there are always people higher in the hierarchy. Even your local Chad is not famous and would be treated like trash by a celebrity.

Chads aren't conditioned to suffer the consequences of treating women like shit because they know a foid will still be attracted to them or they can simply find another whore.

I met a girl who became my oneitis and I was extremely nice to her and tried everything that I could think of. Tried hitting up a conversation with her and tried jestermaxxing and tried everything. Anyways after 2 months of trying, some Chad came along and had a 5 minutes conversation with her and got her phone number. I know that they fucked shortly after that. At that point, I just completely gave up.

I met a girl who became my oneitis and I was extremely nice to her and tried everything that I could think of. Tried hitting up a conversation with her and tried jestermaxxing and tried everything. Anyways after 2 months of trying, some Chad came along and had a 5 minutes conversation with her and got her phone number. I know that they fucked shortly after that. At that point, I just completely gave up.
I think jestermaxxing only works in middle school imo where everyone around you is a retard.

First, chad treats the women he hooks up with like shit because most of the time these women are below his league. The ones he gets as girlfriends are his looksmatch and so he treats them better. Sometimes they are just dark triad or damaged and they treat their GFs like trash too.
In foids mind, if a man treats them badly and condescends to them it must mean he is higher value than her. JFL at women logic.