Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's a really simple way to tell if you're actually a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Saw this on another forum. There's a very simple way to tell regardless of country these days.

You unironically buy Madden or FIFA games every year and play them with your mates usually on a console.

Or even if you don't buy them to constantly get excited about the next installment so you can play it with your mates.

This is is a game where the only real change they make is a roster update. Millions have paid full price for these games each year and think there's nothing wrong with doing so.

I never played those sports irl, what is the appeal of those games?
For chads to remember the good ol days?

Football (soccer) fan = normie

I think one big reason normies pay full price for the update, and I'll admit in my younger days I did too, is they really want to see how players have been levelled up/down based on how the IRL player performed last year.

That and they justify it to themselves with shit like oh they tweaked the physics engine so now xyz is more realistic!! :soy:

Soccer is only played and enjoyed by HomoSexuals, true story look it up

I don't have any "mates" to play these games. But I am a PES player and interested in FIFA also, because of the licenses and ratings to learn about players in order to help watch real football. I'm not a normie.
This is is a game where the only real change they make is a roster update.
Not true for the main platforms. Except this year Konami made only a roster update, and they clearly said that. They need more time because of engine change. I am not buying PES 2020 again.
what is the appeal of those games?

At least PES is a very good game in its own right. Imagine, that the real world sport did not exist. Then somebody releases a game like PES 2020. More people would be open to try it.

Last edited:
I don't have any "mates" to play these games. But I am a PES player and interested in FIFA also, because of the licenses and ratings to learn about players in order to help watch real football. I'm not a normie.

Not true for the main platforms. Except this year Konami made only a roster update, and they clearly said that. They need more time because of engine change. I am not buying PES 2020 again.
What does it feel like to be a sexually frustrated failure of a male watching genetically superior rich chads being cheered by millions of people for having fun kicking a ball around?

What does it feel like to be a sexually frustrated failure of a male watching genetically superior rich chads being cheered by millions of people for having fun kicking a ball around?

It feels bad but no way can I skip watching World Cup or UEFA European championship or UEFA Champions League games. I've been watching since child. For club football, I can miss a few seasons, then watch every game of the season for the teams I follow. Don't worry, I don't contribute to their salaries by paying, I watch illegal streams. Except of course the mandatory YLE tax, which funds UEFA and FIFA (World Cup), but there's no way to avoid it other than emigrating.

At least PES is a very good game in its own right. Imagine, that the real world sport did not exist. Then somebody releases a game like PES 2020. More people would be open to try it.
Can't you just find their details online instead?

Fuck those games.

i hate sports in the first place

Would never pay for trash

I don't even play videogames

Saw this on another forum. There's a very simple way to tell regardless of country these days.

You unironically buy Madden or FIFA games every year and play them with your mates usually on a console.

Or even if you don't buy them to constantly get excited about the next installment so you can play it with your mates.

This is is a game where the only real change they make is a roster update. Millions have paid full price for these games each year and think there's nothing wrong with doing so.
Jfl I haven’t touched consoles in years. One thing I will never understand is people buying sports games unless it’s wrestling or boxing maybe even skating. All the others like soccer, football and basketball are lame as hell

Imo the real sign is that you aren't easily mocked by everyone around you and treated pathetic and as a joke/not seriously.

A definite incel trait is not being taken seriously no matter what you do because people insist on looking down on you because of how inherently non threatening and unattractive you look.

you try to ignore that tbh. life is hell

Can't you just find their details online instead?
More fun to learn the players by playing. More effective learning also.
Fuck those games.
Why?
i hate sports in the first place
You can hate the sports and still like a video game based on that sport, because the video game is a good game on its own right.
Would never pay for trash
Agreed. The current PES gameplay is not trash.
Jfl I haven’t touched consoles in years. One thing I will never understand is people buying sports games unless it’s wrestling or boxing maybe even skating. All the others like soccer, football and basketball are lame as hell
Based on your non-existent experience?

BTW, the latest wrestling games have been subpar. There hasn't been boxing and skating (have there been ever, except as a small part in Winter Olympics games?) games lately. While those sports you mentioned (as being "lame") are the ones which games have the best gameplay, sell more, get better reviews. (Don't buy NBA 2K games, even if they have good gameplay, they are ruined by the in-game extra monetisation that ruins even single-player career mode after one season (you can't really compete after 1 season of career mode, if you don't buy the "micro-transactions"))

Last edited:
Low IQ thread,

Madden fanbase is fat uggos, seriously most people into football are obese men.

Soccer fanbase is mostly short, skinny hook nosed ethnics

NBA 2k is the real normie game, it’s what all chadlites play

Football (soccer) fan = normie

So there are no incels in Latin America or MENA countries... :feelstastyman:

Soccer is only played and enjoyed by HomoSexuals, true story look it up

Actually the more popular soccer is in a country, the less gays and gay agenda there is.

Lmao I stilll play Runescape after more than a decade as my main game, and have never bought one of those shit games

I agree with this, the most undeinably fucking normal dudes imaginable play tentpole sports games

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back