Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a really cute foid in my computer science course

W

WagieJohn

Banned
-
I couldn't believe it when I saw her. The rest of the few foids are all either ethnic or fat or both. She would even be one of the better looking foids in a liberal arts course. While being good looking, she also doesn't *look* like a retarded whore. I checked her instagram profile and she only has 400 followers, 2 posts and it's set to private, so it looks like she's not a social media whore either.
I can't stop looking over at her. It feels so surreal seeing her in a crowd of sweaty nerds. I get angry seeing her. I wish she got hit by a car or something.
I'm on the verge of dropping out because of her.

And you think the other guys, who probably look better and are taller than you, aren't interested either?

Just forget about it, it's not healthy obsessing over unattainable goals

I couldn't believe it when I saw her. The rest of the few foids are all either ethnic or fat or both. She would even be one of the better looking foids in a liberal arts course. While being good looking, she also doesn't *look* like a retarded whore. I checked her instagram profile and she only has 400 followers, 2 posts and it's set to private, so it looks like she's not a social media whore either.
I can't stop looking over at her. It feels so surreal seeing her in a crowd of sweaty nerds. I get angry seeing her. I wish she got hit by a car or something.
I alway
As @Fallenleaves said. School is for approaching first, education is secondary. If you’re there and you can’t get a gf there’s no reason to further your education. What is the end result? Your life won’t somehow be better if you get an education and a good career. The best route is to drop out of society and rot.

She is disgusted by you and getting railed by different Chads everyday.No woman is pure.Accept that's it's over

As @Fallenleaves said. School is for approaching first, education is secondary. If you’re there and you can’t get a gf there’s no reason to further your education. What is the end result? Your life won’t somehow be better if you get an education and a good career. The best route is to drop out of society and rot.
Dead end advice,no wonder blackpillpres left

40% - two brags in one jfl
And you think the other guys, who probably look better and are taller than you, aren't interested either?
They aren't really. I'm 6'1 so i'm a manlet but there are only 2 6'5+ tallfags.
Well a girl that looks a lot like her asked me out in highschool. Nothing happened because I was very shy then. I think that's a big reason why i'm so obsessed with this foid now. They look like they could be sisters.

True. Life ends after college.

She is disgusted by you and getting railed by different Chads everyday.No woman is pure.Accept that's it's over
Doubt it. She's probably getting fucked by some ugly slob. Saint Elliot was well aware of this injustice.

Last edited:
Dead end advice,no wonder blackpillpres left
Another low IQ cuck that is convinced @BlkPillPress low IQ ramblings were the word of god.

He has the most overrated intelligence on this forum. Making a BlkPillPress tier write-up is as simple as pedaling the same point for three paragraphs, giving a shitty analogy to further your point, and back to the previous subject at hand for another paragraph. BlkPillPress 101

I have asked him on multiple occasions and he never answered me this; How much have you made with all the money making schemes you’ve devised? He is the biggest coping retard on this forum, or should I say “was”? Thank you for reminding me this user is no longer on .is. I’m sure he’s reading this now and his ego won’t permit him to stay voluntarily banned. He just needs to respond and nitpick at everything that I’ve written.

Well a girl that looks a lot like her asked me out in highschool. Nothing happened because I was very shy then. I think that's a big reason why i'm so obsessed with this foid now. They look like they could be sisters.

She's probably getting railed by some mid-tier normie, like most good looking girls like her are.
Fuck off humblebragger

She's probably getting railed by some mid-tier normie, like most good looking girls like her are.
Also the weird thing is i've been back to college for a month now and I haven't seen a single guy talking to her. They all ignore her.

Better than anything you have ever written.Life is over when you were in the womb.He expressed many ways to cope and digest the blackpill instead of diluting the blackpill like you retards do
Another low IQ cuck that is convinced @BlkPillPress low IQ ramblings were the word of god.

Better than anything you have ever written.Life is over when you were in the womb.He expressed many ways to cope and digest the blackpill instead of diluting the blackpill like you retards do
Why did he never take his own advice? Surely it should have gotten him out of inceldom by now,

sorry wagiejohn, but I don't care. also how is 400 not a lot?

sorry wagiejohn, but I don't care. also how is 400 not a lot?
400 followers is what an incel neckbeard brony has. Good looking girls have a couple thousand ez.

His last post never mentioned anything about him leaving the inceldom.He doesn't care about it anymore.He told he wants to focus on himself and no he is not huffing redpill copium either.He wants to discover the next steps in the constant events of life.You are gatekeeping the meaning of inceldom
Why did he never take his own advice? Surely it should have gotten him out of inceldom by now,

There were 3 or 4 7/10s in one of my comp sci courses, it was funny to see they had a lot of orbiters literally constantly fighting for their attention or offering to do their work for them. I never understood why they will simp so hard even seeing the 10 other guys doing the same. No self respect I suppose

Can we just fucking permaban OP already
why give these scum second chances

What did she do? I get the feeling of feeling angry because you feel like she’s unattainable to you but that anger should generally be directed at how society perceives you, not an individual that did nothing wrong.

Also weren’t you supposed to be banned for suspected IT infiltration

have sex with her then

?? where tf you get that info from lmao
From looking at how many followers girls usually have? 400 is very little.

There were 3 or 4 7/10s in one of my comp sci courses, it was funny to see they had a lot of orbiters literally constantly fighting for their attention or offering to do their work for them. I never understood why they will simp so hard even seeing the 10 other guys doing the same. No self respect I suppose
nobody in my course simps for her. I didn't see anyone trying to talk to her.

Go ahead and try your luck. Don't cry and tell us when you get rejected

Go ahead and try your luck. Don't cry and tell us when you get rejected
I'm not going to do anything. I didn't receive any iois from her so there isn't a point.

What did she do? I get the feeling of feeling angry because you feel like she’s unattainable to you but that anger should generally be directed at how society perceives you, not an individual that did nothing wrong.

Also weren’t you supposed to be banned for suspected IT infiltration
The feeling of anger towards women. If they all suddenly died, i'd be happy. Even if the rest of society still saw me as worthless.

Share her Instagram or LARP

Doubt it. She's probably getting fucked by some ugly slob. Saint Elliot was well aware of this injustice.
The fuck is wrong with you retard
I swear soon we be having 7ft fags too short for soyciety

How would it backfire exactly? CS class is filled with 90% incels.
I always look over at her. I try to do it when she's not looking but she probably caught me a few times. She'd likely know straight away who it was.

Exactly. The rarity of foods of her type in this environment only increases her value. She almost certainly already has a line of simps doing her homework and assignments while she is getting creampied by Chads and Tyrones.

Try having sex with her tbh

maybe ewhores. not the average girl lmao
Wrong. Even ugly girls have 1,000+. 400 followers is what a currycel has.
Exactly. The rarity of foods of her type in this environment only increases her value. She almost certainly already has a line of simps doing her homework and assignments while she is getting creampied by Chads and Tyrones.
Like most good looking girls, she's probably getting creampied by average - slightly above average looking men. Also no one in my class tried talking to her yet.

you're worshiping foids by being on a forum dedicated to men who can't have sex with foids.
It’s not seen that way by most and many individuals want this site killed off and it’s not as popular as it once was

If we was worshiping anything we would have a lot more eyes here over years

It’s not seen that way by most and many individuals want this site killed off and it’s not as popular as it once was

If we was worshiping anything we would have a lot more eyes here over years
My point was that it's stupid to call being attracted to a foid in my course "foid worshiping". We're all here for the same reason.

40% - two brags in one jfl
JFL, should be a 100% temp ban at least

anyway if you're not an NT shit developer then I wish I were you, if you're NT then I'd only wanna be you if >= Chadlite otherwise enjoy being a mediocre pleb

JFL, should be a 100% temp ban at least

anyway if you're not an NT shit developer then I wish I were you, if you're NT then I'd only wanna be you if >= Chadlite otherwise enjoy being a mediocre pleb
Why is that? What do looks have to do with anything here? Why would I be mediocre because of it?

Why is that? What do looks have to do with anything here? Why would I be mediocre because of it?
>= Chadlites get to enjoy the benefits of a high IT salary while being shitty developers, followed by them transitioning into high paid manager roles, in which they're useless, replaceable but don't get replaced.

Autists are naturals at software development. Non-NTs are basically roleplaying as developers, and it's common nowadays since normies and foids have been flooding into the IT sector due to high pay and high demand. But as an NT but unattractive normie you won't even be rewarded for roleplaying as a developer, unless you work socialize really hard and kiss the right assess.

I'm not high IQ like a FAGMAN I mean FAANG developer, but I still outperform NT normies. But due to my lack of a high IQ I have to work with NTs, jesus god. If you're NT just use your wonderful height and quit your CS studies, get some normie career and fuck off thanks

>= Chadlites get to enjoy the benefits of a high IT salary while being shitty developers, followed by them transitioning into high paid manager roles, in which they're useless, replaceable but don't get replaced.

Autists are naturals at software development. Non-NTs are basically roleplaying as developers, and it's common nowadays since normies and foids have been flooding into the IT sector due to high pay and high demand. But as an NT but unattractive normie you won't even be rewarded for roleplaying as a developer, unless you work socialize really hard and kiss the right assess.

I'm not high IQ like a FAGMAN I mean FAANG developer, but I still outperform NT normies. But due to my lack of a high IQ I have to work with NTs, jesus god. If you're NT just use your wonderful height and quit your CS studies, get some normie career and fuck off thanks
I had to look up what NT is.

Okay, that's very good imo. I don't think i'm very intelligent and definitely not NT. But I do enjoy coding. I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else.
So there's not very intelligent normies in the field? I thought I was too stupid for it.

Okay, that's very good imo. I don't think i'm very intelligent and definitely not NT. But I do enjoy coding. I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else.
Great welcome to the club

So there's not very intelligent normies in the field? I thought I was too stupid for it.
There are countless dumb normies in the field who manage to talk their way through interviews. So make sure you can outperform them and then you could be fine. I'd grind leetcode, starting with the easiest ones, and polish your understanding of algos and data structures. Then learn how to mask your autism and enjoy your tallcel height bonus

Great welcome to the club

There are countless dumb normies in the field who manage to talk their way through interviews. So make sure you can outperform them and then you could be fine. I'd grind leetcode, starting with the easiest ones, and polish your understanding of algos and data structures. Then learn how to mask your autism and enjoy your tallcel height bonus
We only really started doing algorithms and data structures. Haven't looked over my notes yet, but it seems somewhat difficult.
I'm not a tallcel at all and I don't see height as being a good attribute of mine. In my course alone and it's not even big, there's 2 6'5+ guys and one 6'3+
Everyone else is either slightly shorter or slightly taller than me.

sorry but this is the case

she is using computer science to be niche in a sea of whores, while also being a whore just a different type

being private for social media is sometimes not good, it can hide a hello of a lot of sins and is even more exclusive than being set to public, she is even more selective of who she interacts with even online, even more narcissistic and standards driven.

ignore and try and dunk on her with cs knowledge as much as can make her seem and feel stupid, the only way you can get back.

sorry but this is the case

she is using computer science to be niche in a sea of whores, while also being a whore just a different type

being private for social media is sometimes not good, it can hide a hello of a lot of sins and is even more exclusive than being set to public, she is even more selective of who she interacts with even online, even more narcissistic and standards driven.
nah cope. Most whores want to be seen by everyone. Celebrities don't only share with their chosen group. That's not how they get famous. The average modern day foid thinks it's a celebrity.
Also it says how many posts she has. She has 2.

nah cope. Most whores want to be seen by everyone. Celebrities don't only share with their chosen group. That's not how they get famous. The average modern day foid thinks it's a celebrity.
Also it says how many posts she has. She has 2.
posts are hidden if private

also if she is schizoand autist femoid (possible due to computer science) she will be even more selective and be very high anxiety about social media as she doesnt want any negative interactions.

also she will still be only chad only and will just sit and wait forever until chad approaches, sounds like a classic femcel, she is so picky she never gets dates or very few because they all have to be chad

this will go for social media she is so stuck up she doesnt even want low tier simp attention

posts are hidden if private
It says how many posts she has on instagram - 2. I just can't see them.
also if she is schizoand autist femoid (possible due to computer science) she will be even more selective and be very high anxiety about social media as she doesnt want any negative interactions.
She's not. She seems normie, just not a total vapid whore.
also she will still be only chad only and will just sit and wait forever until chad approaches, sounds like a classic femcel, she is so picky she never gets dates or very few because they all have to be chad
Another Chad cope. If she's getting fucked, it's likely by some *AT BEST* 6/10 normie. That's who all the good looking girls are fucking - slightly above average white guys.