Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Theres a normie from school in my gym

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
A normie from my class when I was in school, I finished school 7 years ago.
He is there everytime, we haven't talked, but I know he recognizes me, Ive seen him staring at me, so it's kinda awkward for me being there. He probably takes pictures of me and shares them with the other normies from school to laugh at me.
It's over for me, my main cope ruined, I'm gonna have to change my schedule.

This is your chance to make a friend

Only fakecels go to the gym

drop a weight on him while he is benching (in call of duty black ops 2)

Night time is best time.
Had the gym to myself for almost two hours the other day.
Surprised though around 3am the elderly start coming in.

If it's not for luring fitness foids into a high cardio session in the woods with the excuse of hiking in the nature so rapemaxxing chance become concrete, then i see no reasons to go to the gym and talk to foids (nor everyone else). Always find gymcelling a waste of precious time... just saying...

I went to the gym to outbalance myself with the normies but one of them found out and now the entire school is at my gym and i have to go together with them in the evening because school fml

I’ve moved to another city to avoid all other acquaintances who have seen my cringy moments

A normie from my class when I was in school, I finished school 7 years ago.
He is there everytime, we haven't talked, but I know he recognizes me, Ive seen him staring at me, so it's kinda awkward for me being there. He probably takes pictures of me and shares them with the other normies from school to laugh at me.
It's over for me, my main cope ruined, I'm gonna have to change my schedule.
He's a faggot and he wants to rape you in the gym restroom. (in Minecraft)

I went to the gym to outbalance myself with the normies but one of them found out and now the entire school is at my gym and i have to go together with them in the evening because school fml
You that popular?