Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's a noodle in my gym who walks around awkwardly, always looks down and avoids eye contact (this is in curryland).

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I find her presence very irritating. Like why are you walking around awkwardly and always looking down?! She mogs many of the other girls but doesn't have the slightest bit of confidence to look up. WTF?!

She literally has this gait:

Why are there chinks in pooland?

Noodle? Is she from north east india?

this meme is bullshit.

looks exactly like a foid i liked a long time ago. later in her 30s got a bf in his 20's. she is flat chested nerd type with cat. the one bs line she used was she didnt look good and shes a loser but she really didnt have a problem getting men.

looks exactly like a foid i liked a long time ago. later in her 30s got a bf in his 20's. she is flat chested nerd type with cat. the one bs line she used was she didnt look good and shes a loser but she really didnt have a problem getting men.
I find such foids irritating.

I've never seen a shy foid my entire life. All of them are narcissistic short tempered assholes with a princess syndrome that will snap at you for every minor inconvenience.

chad only the moment it sees a chad her canals will be flooded

I find her presence very irritating. Like why are you walking around awkwardly and always looking down?! She mogs many of the other girls but doesn't have the slightest bit of confidence to look up. WTF?!

She literally has this gait:

View attachment 1135990
Find some way to warm approach

She could be autistic

Hook her up with @AsakuraHao . He should come to curryland.

Impossible a noddle whore in our pooland

Why are there chinks in pooland?
There's well over a billion people in India so there are bound to be people from all over the world there, especially in large cities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back