Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story There's a facially PSL9.5 guy in my school

goron black

goron black

hello
-
Face literally mogs chico i'm not kidding, I could try taking a pic of him and post it here but it wouldn't be cool to post his pic on the internet without his consent.

Problem: he is 5'3, and has a tiny skull, and overall bones and is at best 100lbs.

We were waiting for the bus, he was next to me, and I saw our reflexion in the glass. Even though it's extremely rare that I can height and frame mog someone, I felt absolutely humiliated by what I saw. Since the beggening of the year, everytime I saw him I told myself "lol he has a tiny skull" "I'm sure mine is still bigger"

He had a skull as big as mine, and it looked already small on his little 5'3 body.

And it was not over, barely 5 seconds had passed, it felt like it was an hour, evey aspects of his face was 10x better than mine, I had the time to compare every single traits, it was one of the worst moments in my entire life.

Representation of what I saw: (me on the left)

unknown.png

I then realised than what if even HE is incel and can't get girls, what about me?

Then I looked around to check if anyone saw this brutal facial mog i recieved.

We then entered the bus and I played a game on my phone to try to forget what just happened.

Last edited:
Post a pic of him or larp

Face beats all so he probably will get laid.

brutal, girls will never see him sexually as a result of his lack of dimorphism.

PSL ends on 8 so kys

I'm sure he has social media. Can you find a pic of him there?
If he really is 9.5 facially then he shouldn't have much of a problem getting foids, but still

height + frame > face

manlet cant be even 7PSL