Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There’s a dating thing at my college today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Basically you go around and talk to people for 2 minutes and talk about yourself for one minute each.
I was going to go but I realised it would just be extreme suifuel and i’d feel even worse after it. There’s nothing about me. I’m the most boring person in the world so i’d just embarrass myself.

You are studying engineering. Pean holes suffer from microcephaly.

I dare you to go tbh. :feelsEhh:

speed dating doesn't work unless you're a giga chad but if you are a giga chad you don't need that shit

Damn why did you get banned?

Probably sausage fest anyway

speed dating doesn't work unless you're a giga chad but if you are a giga chad you don't need that shit

Yep, toilets only go on speed dating to feel good about themselves by rejecting men. :blackpill: I call that the "Speeddatingpill" blackpill.

go in and tell them you're involutarily celibate , see if they know what it really means

Wait so you’re telling me that some colleges actually hold events that relate to “dating”? Like this is real, this isn’t a LARP or anything?

What happened to these places being a studious and academic facility? You literally pay thousands of dollars to attend, and this is where the funding is ending up? I don’t see why any educational facility would ever think to hold an event that even relates to the realm of “romance”.

Think about it, every other activity a college would hold somehow relates to education or athletics. Both are a way to bring pride to your school and foster a sense of belonging. Both activities contribute to the school since high achievers will serve as a testament to the school’s accomplishments. But dating? I can’t even begin to understand why that would ever intersect with the realm of education.

It doesn’t benefit the school (in fact it could harm the reputation if there is a public outcry about it), its an activity that is not very inclusive to all students, and it’s an activity that has no educational or athletic merit at all. In fact, dating is something that is traditionally intimate, and certainly not something where interference from a public institution is seen as appropriate. I hope that something like this isn’t true, but in today’s world you never know.

If its true you have to go,otherwise don't complain about your inceldom.