Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there's a Black Mirror episode starring FACEandLMS

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
holy shit didn't know this, how come no one talked about this

episode is called Fifteen Million Merits, it features FACEandLMS as the main character

Never knew FACEandLMS was black.

merits4-e1418920289352.jpg

This guy?

merits4-e1418920289352.jpg

This guy?
If you saw the episode you would know

the similarity is uncanny. There are thousands of blackcel FACEandLMS's/Invisibles running around the UK, the episode was very spot-on contemporary

That guy doesn't look like FACEandLMS. He has a compact to average midface. FACEandLMS has a long midface.
Yea, he looks like Jay-Z, not this guy.

That guy doesn't look like FACEandLMS. He has a compact to average midface. FACEandLMS has a long midface.
Looks are of secondary importance tbh (I personally think all blackcels look alike but whatever)

Have you seen the episode? The resemblance to Invisible-type blackcel is uncanny

Looks are of secondary importance tbh (I personally think all blackcels look alike but whatever)

Have you seen the episode? The resemblance to Invisible-type blackcel is uncanny
All niggers look the same

I didn't watch it but if the character's persona is that similar to FACEandLMS's I'll put it on my list of things to watch.

I agree with @Solitarian_Walker's assessment that FACEandLMS's phenotype is much more similar to Jay Z's though.

I really liked this episode, I'm currently half way through season 3. But this episode was in season 1 episode 2 i think. Black mirror in general is an above average show for one thing don't expect happy endings here Lol, they want to show a dystopian future world

I found trailer for y'all mothafuckaz

rivetting story of what happens when FACEandLMS-type tries to beat his incel, you guys gonna enjoy this one

To a degree people think this all ethnic groups.

Shit i think that of Asian folks and I'm latino so I myself am a minority here in america