Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there's a 50/50 split women to men on tinder

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

when a sub-8 male tries tinder and gets no matches, they will often try to cope by saying things like "tinder is for hookups, women dont want to hook up because they want an emotional connection rather than sex, so that's why it's harder for men on tinder, it's not because i'm ugly." jfl at this cope.

damn i thought it was more guys than foids on the app

when a sub-8 male tries tinder and gets no matches, they will often try to cope by saying things like "tinder is for hookups, women dont want to hook up because they want an emotional connection rather than sex, so that's why it's harder for men on tinder, it's not because i'm ugly." jfl at this cope.
"April 12, 2016"
:feelsseriously:

There might be a 50/50 split of accounts, but users getting matches is probably more like 50/1

hmmmm yes
surely this article by Schlomo Shekelbaum shows the reality of demographics on the hit app (((Tinder)))