Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's 7 times more Bluepilled people here than Incels

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Screen Shot 2020 12 11 at 53248 PM

Why is it like this? Just wondering.

Bots and ITcels. Maybe a few blackpilled lurkers too

I remember it used to be closer to 2000 before the mods implemented a captcha for and it dropped massively for a while.

What's even the points of putting bots here? They can't do anything anyways

I was about to ask that question myself. Maybe some kind of data collection thing for the "researchers" so curious about us

I think most are black-pill lurkers who are either afraid to join this site or were rejected when they tried to sign up. The rest are IT retards who want to screenshot and feel a sense of moral superiority by cherrypicking posts by some mentally ill users on this platform. I just fucking laugh at IT sadists who think anyone gives a shit about what they think of virgin men who are the product of a matriarchal, Feminist society.

Probably just triggered soyboys and feminists. Maybe (((fbi and researchers))) too.

This happens on a lot of forums which use the XenForo system, there is another forum I'm a member of and guests always outnumber users by at least a factor of 3

This happens on a lot of forums which use the XenForo system, there is another forum I'm a member of and guests always outnumber users by at least a factor of 3
This is helpful information ngl

I only log in when I feel like responding to a thread, other than that I just lurk without logging in.

I lurked for months before I made an account.